¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Hammerwatch
danly 13 de Ago, 2013 a las 13:10
This game is a huge ball of win.
I've been sucked right into it. Playing it harkens back to the days of robotron and gauntlet, but with just enough tacked on to give it a greater sense of progression.

The level design is clever, the monster design is satisfyingly varied, and the multiplayer is consuming my friends and I.

About the only complaint I have is the suckage that is the Wizard. ;)

Anyhow, keep up the good work, and thanks for the Linux port!
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
< >
ConnY 14 de Ago, 2013 a las 2:54 
lol
PP | Psieonic 14 de Ago, 2013 a las 10:10 
Wizard's cone of fire spell does seriously need to be re-evaluated, yeah. There's almost no reason or incentive to use it when the alternative does more damage, costs no mana and doesn't force you to stand completely still. :P

The game does need work in parts. Some balancing on some of the class skills and it feels like... it just needs -something- more added to it. I don't know what, but there's just something missing.

All things considered however, I am loving it and enjoying it myself. The game is clearly aimed at coop and is far more enjoyable when played that way.
danly 14 de Ago, 2013 a las 11:08 
It needs a stronger story, or something that allows for the player to better create their own story through experiences.

As it stands, playing it isn't unlike hopping into the arcade and throwing a quarter into robotron. It's a blast, in short bursts, but without a strong narrative hook there's not a whole lot of reason to replay the same levels over and over.

User-created content isn't a reliable solution, really.
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50