This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
moonoob Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:19am
Graphics Bug
Hey, at Linarus great map i experienced a heavy graphicbug.
Screenshot here: http://0i5.de/NoPP

these Bugs appeared suddenly after some minutes playing the first round, at the following restart it was there from the start on...

The Error log said the game received an unknown library from a hungarian IP, like 4 times per second, but noone from this round was from eastern europe. I tried to change to fullscreen mode and changed the resolution for windowed mode, but I have not found a solution yet. I am playing on the 1.6 currently.
Last edited by moonoob; Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:20am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Myran  [developer] Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:49am 
And this happened for everyone playing? And it's still the same if you would start the map now?
Linaru Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:40am 
pretty sure this is a custom graphics related bug on the hammerwatch side of things, but i will double check for issues in the map when i get a chance.
Last edited by Linaru; Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:40am
moonoob Jul 16, 2013 @ 11:42am 
Originally posted by Myran:
And this happened for everyone playing? And it's still the same if you would start the map now?

No, i was the only one experiencing this bug.
I just tested the map again and it works fine now, without me changing anything.

Also I am wondering which IP that was. Three of us were playing from Germany, the fourth from Canada. An Hungarian IP adress (located with utrace) just does not not fit in there :D

And to use the chance of a dev, reading my posts:

I love this game (!!) and I hope its community will grow fast and some players older than 16 years will play it too :D
Last edited by moonoob; Jul 16, 2013 @ 11:45am
Linaru Jul 16, 2013 @ 3:51pm 
Originally posted by moonoob:
Originally posted by Myran:

I just tested the map again and it works fine now, without me changing anything.

Also I am wondering which IP that was. Three of us were playing from Germany, the fourth from Canada. An Hungarian IP adress (located with utrace) just does not not fit in there :D

I love this game (!!) and I hope its community will grow fast and some players older than 16 years will play it too :D

i am curious, what graphics card do you have?
Myran  [developer] Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by moonoob:

Alright, I'm looking in to the bug, but I'm not sure yet what could cause something like that.

The IP was probably someone trying to join the game, or possibly someone just pinging you.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)
moonoob Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
Originally posted by Linaru:
i am curious, what graphics card do you have?

Win 7 with 8GB Ram on a i5 2500k and a HD 7950, to answer potential further questions ;)
CPU on factory settings and GPU underclocked to normal 850Mhz.
Last edited by moonoob; Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:21pm
Linaru Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:49am 
ive found a similar issue on my new computer build (of wichi have yet to put a graphics card into) its got a Intel HD Graphics 4600 so im wandering if the bug could be to do with intel HD graphics cards?
Myran  [developer] Jul 17, 2013 @ 6:03am 
Hm, I doubt it since he has a ati/amd card
moonoob Jul 18, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
I got another crash today and forgot the right mail adress, so I will post it here...

Originally posted by Errorlog:
--- UNHANDLED EXCEPTION - 19.07.2013 01:49:16 - HMW BETA 1.06 ---
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Das Objekt des Typs "ARPGGame.ActorBehaviors.Players.Knight.PlayerKnightActorHuskBehavior" kann nicht in Typ "ARPGGame.ActorBehaviors.Players.Wizard.PlayerWizardActorHuskBehavior" umgewandelt werden.
bei ARPGGame.Networking.PlayerHandler.WizardSpray(Int32 peerId, Boolean enable) in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\Networking\PlayerHandler.cs:Zeile 294.
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bei TiltedEngine.Networking.NetworkMessage.Recieve(NetIncomingMessage inc, Int32 senderId) in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\Tilted Engine\TiltedEngine\Networking\NetworkMessage.cs:Zeile 189.
bei TiltedEngine.Networking.Network.GotData(NetIncomingMessage inc) in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\Tilted Engine\TiltedEngine\Networking\Network.cs:Zeile 470.
bei TiltedEngine.Networking.Network.Update() in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\Tilted Engine\TiltedEngine\Networking\Network.cs:Zeile 318.
bei ARPGGame.GameBase.Update(Int32 ms) in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\GameBase.cs:Zeile 908.
bei ARPGGame.ARPGGame.OnUpdateFrame(FrameEventArgs e) in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\Program.cs:Zeile 590.
bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseUpdateFrame(Stopwatch update_watch, Double& next_update, FrameEventArgs update_args)
bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
bei ARPGGame.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\Program.cs:Zeile 176.
------
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50