Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Hammerwatch
Axel 6. jul, 2013 @ 10:59am
Bugs found in Hammerwatch
What patch number:
What Happened:
How it happened: (If not sure say not sure)
Video/Picture of Bug:
Viser 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
< >
Axel 6. jul, 2013 @ 11:00am 
What patch number: 1.6
What Happened: Started Survival mode but was in campaign map and wasnt taking damage
How it happened: We were playing a lot of campaign prior to this dont know if that helps
Video/Picture of Bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMfeTil04Qc
Eisdrache 15. aug, 2013 @ 11:11pm 
I recently bought the game on steam and whenever I want to access the minimap it shows the money and the floor on a green background but the map itself isn't showing up. Also while exploring parts of the screen suddenly go dark up to the point where you almost can't see enemies anymore.

Is this due to my graphic card which should be able to play this game perfectly or has anyone else experienced the same issues?
SpyderMoHawK 17. aug, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
patch number 1.6

in multiplayer if one dies and one stand at the stairs waiting for the other player the player who dies wont resurect untill boss battle is done even with inf life on
Silver_Mako 18. des, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Version 1.2 (not sure if this is correct but it's what was listed in the bottom corner)

In multiplayer, I died during a boss fight and when I re-spawned, my class had changed and all my items upgrades had been lost.
Cpt. Meow Meows 3. jan @ 2:17am 
latest version as of 3rd of jan, 2014
i can't hold Lshift and face either diagonally right (up/down) and melee attack, but i can use spells, not sure if my keyboard or the game...
Viser 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50