This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
Exerlin Jul 3, 2013 @ 10:45am
Hammerwatch release
Shouldn't Hammerwatch be released now? It's been 3 days past the initial release date. Why isn't it out?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Linaru Jul 3, 2013 @ 1:21pm 
the official release date is marked as 2013 there has been some mention that it would be 'soon' but as far as im aware there is not official release date yet?
hipshot  [developer] Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:32am 
Apparently you need to do more than just make a fun game. It needs to be somewhat bug-free, work on mac for real and then there's all that post content, like trailers and whatnot... These are all reasons why the game's not been released yet.

Shoulden't people be out in the summer anways! =)
rskoraji Jul 6, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
This is 2013, a kids summer is spending money on steam.. or xbox\ps3. lol
Exerlin Jul 6, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
True :P
camuers Jul 7, 2013 @ 8:37pm 
Can't you release the non steam version for us pre order-eries? :P? Then when steam keys are available give them out :O?!
sunn Jul 8, 2013 @ 2:14am 
+1
Linaru Jul 8, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by camuers:
Can't you release the non steam version for us pre order-eries? :P? Then when steam keys are available give them out :O?!

they have to finish it first. besides if they did that there would be nothing to stop people reuploading it at some donwload site. te steam keys at least protect the game to some degree
Nekora Jul 21, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
I'll be patient for this game, but I'll be very excited for release! I tried the beta, and I thought it was just brilliant. Can't wait for it to show up on Steam for me to buy.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50