This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
Elete Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:39am
Leveling up, armor, xp?
Maybe a cool factor to the game would be experience to level up characters with their traits, such as armor, range and, special abilities. and new weapons could be added, and XP could be used to level up weapons instead of buying weapon add ons. something around this?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Soga Jun 25, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
That would be really cool as a mod/editor feature. But I think the main game as it is now is really good.
Elete Jun 25, 2013 @ 2:32pm 
Maybe if the dev's release DLC or maybe a sequal to hammerwatch they can add in features like that. lol Maybe some quests or a sort of story. Love the game though, it's absolutely fantastic :)
Ghost Jun 26, 2013 @ 2:23am 
I agree, some piece of gear should be added to customize yourself a little bit. :P
rskoraji Jun 26, 2013 @ 6:42am 
they already exist in shop format atm..
MTaur Aug 26, 2013 @ 11:22am 
I just want the ability to pick up a plank after I've set it down and walked over it. Is that too much to ask?
FaeDine Aug 26, 2013 @ 4:09pm 
I don't think XP really works with a game like this. There are many infinite monster spawners and it would be game breaking to just sit there and grind them.

Fine for a mod or something, but I would keep it away from the base game.
MTaur Aug 26, 2013 @ 4:49pm 
Fae - I imagine that spawner creeps would have to award either 0 exp or something negligible, and then it would be ok. I personally think the simplicity of the gold-only system doesn't hurt the game as it is, in any case.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50