This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
DM Jun 15, 2013 @ 6:37am
Mac Music Weirdness
Since the days of 1.03 (and 1.02 I think as well) the music has never worked quite properly running under mono. It hitches, stutters, and comes on and off at random times (or so it seems). I've just taken to turning the music off and I nearly forgot that I even had the issue.

Then it occurred to me that, since I appear to be one of the only people in the community playing on a mac, you guys might not even know that this was a problem. Just thought I'd give you a heads up!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Myran  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
Ah, thank you. We did know there have been some issues with music turning off, but I wasn't aware that it might be related to Mono or Macs.
FloTT Jul 4, 2013 @ 9:30am 
same problem here....
Myran  [developer] Jul 4, 2013 @ 10:44am 
Yeah, we were finally able to actually get a Mac so we do have a fix for this so the music will work on Macs in the next version we release. There are several other Mac specific issues we are looking at as well.
FloTT Jul 4, 2013 @ 11:04am 
Except this it runs fine for me - beated the boss of the Beta today :)
FloTT Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:56am 
Am I allowed to upload a short clip (about 1min) of the game on youtube to demonstrate the problem an see if we mean the same?

btw. If you need some Mac-Testers feel free to contact me (I pre-ordered the game anyway :-))
Myran  [developer] Jul 5, 2013 @ 10:39am 
Sure, you're allowed to upload a video to show it. I'm pretty sure we have a fix though, music works well on our Mac now.
FloTT Jul 5, 2013 @ 10:53am 
Ok here it is: http://youtu.be/MrvXP7chpVw

I'm looking forward to new version :-)
Last edited by FloTT; Jul 5, 2013 @ 10:54am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50