Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

Hammerwatch
SeaBass 13 июн, 2013 @ 16:08
Customization Ideas for Hammerwatch
Now lets start off on the right track. I love Hammerwatch. The gameplay is very fun and playing with friends is even more fun. But i began to think, this game is missing something, but what? After hours of thinking i finally came up with the answer. This game needs more customization! What i mean by customization is custom skins, sprites, weapons and armor. I feel this would make the game have a higher immersion factor and it would make it very replayable. So coment what you think, do you agree this would improve your gameplay?
Показано 15 из 5 комментариев
< >
hipshot  [Разработчик] 13 июн, 2013 @ 16:15 
I think so too! But as I've said in other threads, doing that changes the game play and our simple design. We might look into these features in the future though, level up, items, inventory, random maps etc...
Последний раз отредактировал hipshot; 13 июн, 2013 @ 17:25
SeaBass 13 июн, 2013 @ 16:24 
I really like the idea of the level up system the most. This would show your skill and dedication to the game. But i do agree that Hammerwatch does have the simplicity factor. Keep up the good work though! loving this game!
Elvarion 14 июн, 2013 @ 3:00 
I really like that this game is simple. It does the job well! However something like a level system would be nice. But could render some stuff obsolete. Lets say that you gain health/mana per level, then the shops would have to be redone/removed to not make you OP. This could however be countered by making the dmg/hp of mobs scale with your level / scale to the highest/mid lvls of your party when playing coop. (think it already scales, but reconfig some numbers to tweak it.)

More weapons would be kind of cool, Paladin could get like a spear, only slight arc but long reach.
DM 15 июн, 2013 @ 6:30 
Spending money to get powers smells and feels just like old school D&D to me (where you got xp for finding treasure), so I'm pretty enamoured of the system as-is.
Linaru 25 июн, 2013 @ 4:07 
Изначально опубликовано Elvarion:
I really like that this game is simple. It does the job well! However something like a level system would be nice. But could render some stuff obsolete. Lets say that you gain health/mana per level, then the shops would have to be redone/removed to not make you OP. This could however be countered by making the dmg/hp of mobs scale with your level / scale to the highest/mid lvls of your party when playing coop. (think it already scales, but reconfig some numbers to tweak it.)

More weapons would be kind of cool, Paladin could get like a spear, only slight arc but long reach.

old final fantasys games had skill shops that work like hammerwatch so i dont think you a level system will get inthe way to much, but what point would it serve? your charicter s stats already go up as you buy skills.

as for customisation i think you can do alot with custom maps, though you cant use custom map charicters in the main campaign.
Показано 15 из 5 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50