This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
Mogar Jun 6, 2013 @ 10:46am
Editor Request
Feel free to comment and ill add your comments to the list of requests

Can i get some dead skeletons that i can lay on the ground?
Dirt Walls
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
smooglez Jun 6, 2013 @ 4:07pm 
sandstone walls, and sandstone flooring textures for now if somebody is willing?
Mogar Jun 9, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
@ Smooglez i tried to make a sand stone wall design let me know what you think, then maybe i could submit it to be accepted
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/mogarbobac/1370805855png.png
Ozymandias J. Llewellyn Jun 9, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Because all of this can be made and added without developer support, I assume you're asking other community members? I don't really think the game should "ship" with any extra content that isn't directly used in the game for making levels... it's just more work for the developers pre-launch. Community members and pixel art enthusiasts will have their way when the game is released (and right now I suppose) and I'm sure there will be plenty of people making and submitting sprites for levels. Heck, they could even do like an "Editor Pack" DLC or addon or something later if they wanted, containing lots of extra free-use walls, monsters, scenery, tiles, etc.
Last edited by Ozymandias J. Llewellyn; Jun 9, 2013 @ 5:33pm
Antimon Jun 9, 2013 @ 8:46pm 
I could really use some lava spirtes to make a river out of and a small demon sprite if anyone wants to help me out I will glady put their name at the end our level as a thankyou.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50