This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
errorfourten Jun 6, 2013 @ 4:43am
Help
Anyone need help with something, post it here. Everyone and anyone is welcome is ask and answer.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
ArkhonSlayer Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
Okay. So I have a Mac and I downloaded and Installed the Mono that you need. Now what? How do I use Mono and set it up for use with Hammerwatch?
errorfourten Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
Originally posted by Slayer:
Okay. So I have a Mac and I downloaded and Installed the Mono that you need. Now what? How do I use Mono and set it up for use with Hammerwatch?

1) Download Hammerwatch (http://www.hammerwatch.com/) and drag the unzipped file onto the desktop (Folder Form)
2) Download Mono and set it up
3) Open "Terminal"
4) Type: cd desktop
5) Type: cd (name of folder)
6) Type: mono hammerwatch.exe
Cartez Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:50am 
)
The Dude Jun 15, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
now how do i do this in windows?
Dr. Skeleton Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by brooksherrin:
now how do i do this in windows?

You don't need mono to run hammerwatch in windows, mono is for running it in mac/linux. To run in windows just double click hammerwatch.exe
FloTT Jul 4, 2013 @ 9:29am 
In Mac OS X the music starts playing and ends after a few seconds again. This repeats and repeats....
errorfourten Jul 5, 2013 @ 7:00am 
Originally posted by FloTT:
In Mac OS X the music starts playing and ends after a few seconds again. This repeats and repeats....
I did not know this and I don't think there is a fix as far as I know.
FloTT Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:16am 
In the other thread stands the music will work on the next release-version... :-)
errorfourten Jul 5, 2013 @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by FloTT:
In the other thread stands the music will work on the next release-version... :-)
Yay~
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50