This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Hammerwatch
errorfourten Jun 6, 2013 @ 4:43am
Help
Anyone need help with something, post it here. Everyone and anyone is welcome is ask and answer.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
ArkhonSlayer Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
Okay. So I have a Mac and I downloaded and Installed the Mono that you need. Now what? How do I use Mono and set it up for use with Hammerwatch?
errorfourten Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
Originally posted by Slayer:
Okay. So I have a Mac and I downloaded and Installed the Mono that you need. Now what? How do I use Mono and set it up for use with Hammerwatch?

1) Download Hammerwatch (http://www.hammerwatch.com/) and drag the unzipped file onto the desktop (Folder Form)
2) Download Mono and set it up
3) Open "Terminal"
4) Type: cd desktop
5) Type: cd (name of folder)
6) Type: mono hammerwatch.exe
Cartez Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:50am 
)
The Dude Jun 15, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
now how do i do this in windows?
Skeleton, M.D. Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by brooksherrin:
now how do i do this in windows?

You don't need mono to run hammerwatch in windows, mono is for running it in mac/linux. To run in windows just double click hammerwatch.exe
FloTT Jul 4, 2013 @ 9:29am 
In Mac OS X the music starts playing and ends after a few seconds again. This repeats and repeats....
errorfourten Jul 5, 2013 @ 7:00am 
Originally posted by FloTT:
In Mac OS X the music starts playing and ends after a few seconds again. This repeats and repeats....
I did not know this and I don't think there is a fix as far as I know.
FloTT Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:16am 
In the other thread stands the music will work on the next release-version... :-)
errorfourten Jul 5, 2013 @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by FloTT:
In the other thread stands the music will work on the next release-version... :-)
Yay~
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50