This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
Otoshiaki Jun 6, 2013 @ 12:54am
Multiplayer Connection Problem - Hamachi
My friend and I are trying to use Hamachi and we've got our IP's and everything else in order. However, every single time we try connecting to each other, we always get stuck at the "Joining..." Screen and then nothing. We've tested Hamachi with Terraria and it's perfectly fine Please Help?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
BEEEEEES Jun 6, 2013 @ 9:27am 
...but you don't need hamachi? What hamachi does is link remote hosts via tunneling to make them appear on the same "virtual" LAN - but you don't need to do this unless you can't configure the appropriate port on the Internet-layer device (router) sitting in front of the hosting computer.
Otoshiaki Jun 6, 2013 @ 9:27pm 
I know I wouldn't have to but, the same friend that I mentioned made the username and password to my router(or what ever it is I'm directed to when I type my gateway) and we can't get into the.......whatever it is..... Help?
rskoraji Jun 7, 2013 @ 10:37am 
I don't know anything about hamachi, but I'm willing to host Hammerwatch games for others. so add me if you'd like to play.

However if your friend forgot the user\pass for your router then you should reset it, it's pretty important to actually have access to your router...But if you're able to plug your computer straight to your modem and you know the login for it then I can help you there.
Nomad Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:40pm 
Me and my friend are trying to play togther but we cant conect even with hammachi
Nomad Jun 12, 2013 @ 9:14pm 
he coneccts now but the lobby is blank for him and dosent say anyone joins mine
rskoraji Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by Nomad:
he coneccts now but the lobby is blank for him and dosent say anyone joins mine

Do you both have the same hammerwatch version? there's a 1.41 and a 1.42 . the 1.42 link replaced the 1.41, so you might have slightly different versions.
you can check by looking at the bottom right of the game while at the main menu.
Last edited by rskoraji; Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:48pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50