Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Hammerwatch
intagonist 5. kesä, 2013 19.03
Game Not Opening
So I've encountered an error whenever I try to open Hammerwatch. The window opens, and I instantly get a "Hammerwatch has stopped working" popup, where I can't really do much but click cancel.

I have tried re-downloading the game, have extracted it, have .NET Framework, and have tried running it as administrator.

Any advice?
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
< >
rskoraji 5. kesä, 2013 19.14 
I suggest trying to close out all unused programs(Internet browser, steam, messangers), then opening it again, it uses quiet of bit of memory and it could just be crashing because you have too much running when you put hammerwatch ontop of it.
intagonist 5. kesä, 2013 19.31 
Just tried it, the same crash with the error happened again. Thanks for the help, though.
rskoraji 5. kesä, 2013 19.38 
A few people posted this problem, but I don't think the devs had a 100% solution for it, if it created an error file when it crashed it'll help them help you if you post it here, or e-mail it to "Error@Hammerwatch.com"
intagonist 5. kesä, 2013 19.43 
Nope, no error file, sadly. I think it might be graphics card related.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on intagonist; 5. kesä, 2013 19.44
rskoraji 5. kesä, 2013 19.47 
You could always try updating your drivers. I honestly haven't a clue what'd cause it, my only guess was memory usage.
Ozymandias J. Llewellyn 5. kesä, 2013 22.06 
rskoraji lähetti viestin:
You could always try updating your drivers. I honestly haven't a clue what'd cause it, my only guess was memory usage.

That really doesn't mean anything because of swap files, you really can't "fill up" your memory.
More likely there's an error with improperly installed prerequisites, or some other error related to the execution of the actual program because it never actually generates an error.exe.
I don't know when you downloaded it but a couple of days ago folks were having problems with the exracted files from the zip, you might try redownloading it and making sure you put the folder in someplace that's not read-only (Ie the desktop) and make sure all files are extracted.
Aristar 14. elo, 2013 19.40 
EDIT: Solved my problem by copying C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenAL32.dll to ..\Steam\Steapapps\Common\Hammerwatch\

I had this same error and it turned out to be OpenAL issues - It doesn't like sound blaster X-Fi cards. so the only way I've found to run it is to disable my sound card entirely. There should be an option to switch to software sound or something.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Aristar; 14. elo, 2013 21.03
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50