Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Hammerwatch
hipshot  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 11.41
Editor, help and questions
We haven't made any guide or such for the editor, but let's use this thread for editor questions and similar.

Extra resources:
  • http://www.zfight.com/misc/files/hw/level_2.zip
  • http://www.zfight.com/misc/files/hw/survival.zip

Keys (for now):

Basic:
  • WASD - move around
  • LMB - Select and drag select
  • RMB - Spawn item
  • ARROWS - move selected item
  • CTRL-ALT-LMB - Connect a script element to another
  • CTRL-T - Start level(play the game from the level start)
  • CTRl-SHIFT-T Start level on camera (still need the level start entity)

• 1-8 - Change grid
  • 0 - Hide grid (grid still active)

• H - Hide selected
  • SHIFT-H - Unhide all

• ALT-1 - Tilemap layer
  • ALT-2 - Doodad layer
  • ALT-3 - Script layer
  • ALT-4 - Character layer
  • ALT-5 - Item layer
  • ALT-6 - Lighting layer

Advanced:
  • CTRL-R - Reload Assets, like if you changed something externaly like graphics or xmls

• F1 - Toggle collision shapes
  • F2 - Toggle soft shadows
  • F3 - Toggle ambient occlusion
  • F4 - Toggle tile map borders
  • F5 - Statistics, like keys and such
  • F6 - Minimap overlay

• SHIFT-F1 - Toggle tilemaps
  • SHIFT-F2 - Toggle doodads
  • SHIFT-F3 - Toggle scripts
  • SHIFT-F4 - Toggle characters
  • SHIFT-F5 - Toggle items
  • SHIFT-F6 - Toggle lighting

You can right click on any item in the list and open File location or the respecitve xml and edit this directly.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on hipshot; 9. kesä, 2013 13.51
Näytetään 1-15 / 503 kommentista
< >
Sick Memes Bro 4. kesä, 2013 12.10 
FIRST
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Sick Memes Bro; 15. tammi 4.14
Myran  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 12.51 
Switch to the Scripting tab and select a shape (CircleShape or RectangleShape), this shape will define where the shop is available. Then also create a ShopArea, this will define what's in the shop. Connect the shop area to the shape by clicking the button that says Shape and then selecting the shape(s), press Esc when you've selected any shapes you want for the shop (or space to clear). Then for Categories you enter what types of shop categories you want, if you want more than one just just separate them with a space.
The existing categories are:
misc1, misc2, misc3, misc4, misc5, power, combo1, combo2, combo3, combo4, combo5, off1, off2, off3, off4, off5, def1, def2, def3, def4, def5

So if you want the shop to have every offensive upgrade you just set categories to "off1 off2 off3 off4 off5"
Sick Memes Bro 4. kesä, 2013 12.59 
what about breakable walls?

(also my friend has got a problem with a missing sound error)

----- SOUND ERROR - HMW BETA 1.04 DEBUG -----
System.TypeInitializationException: Typinitieraren för OpenTK.Audio.AudioContext utlöste ett undantag. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Typinitieraren för OpenTK.Audio.AudioDeviceEnumerator utlöste ett undantag. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Det gick inte att läsa in DLL-filen openal32.dll: Det går inte att hitta den angivna modulen. (Undantag från HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
vid OpenTK.Audio.OpenAL.Alc.MakeContextCurrent(IntPtr context)
vid OpenTK.Audio.OpenAL.Alc.MakeContextCurrent(ContextHandle context)
vid OpenTK.Audio.AudioDeviceEnumerator..cctor()
--- ♥♥♥♥ på stackspårning för interna undantag ---
vid OpenTK.Audio.AudioDeviceEnumerator.get_IsOpenALSupported()
vid OpenTK.Audio.AudioContext..cctor()
--- ♥♥♥♥ på stackspårning för interna undantag ---
vid OpenTK.Audio.AudioContext.get_DefaultDevice()
vid TiltedEngine.Audio.SoundEngine.Initialize(Single glblVol, Single musicVol, Single sfxVol) i C:\Arbete\Programmering\C#\ARPGProj\trunk\Tilted Engine\TiltedEngine\Audio\SoundEngine.cs:rad 59
-----

♥♥♥♥ = end
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Sick Memes Bro; 4. kesä, 2013 13.03
Myran  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 13.14 
Okay, heres an example of breakable wall, http://hammerwatch.com/examples/breakable_wall.xml
The idea is basically to have a doodad with a bunch of states with different graphics, then listen to a Hit event on that doodad and change the graphics, then when enough hits have been done you destroy that doodad and spawn a new one which is just a hole and no collision.

Does your friends sound error disappear if he removes the OpenAL32.dll file?
Sick Memes Bro 4. kesä, 2013 13.22 
i know how to test the levels but only one at a time how do i edit the levels.xml to be able to select multiple levels ingame
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Sick Memes Bro; 4. kesä, 2013 13.32
Sick Memes Bro 4. kesä, 2013 13.25 
Myran lähetti viestin:

Does your friends sound error disappear if he removes the OpenAL32.dll file?
no it was because he didn't add sound to the level he was testing
Myran  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 13.36 
Theshadow_911 lähetti viestin:
i know how to test the levels but only one at a time how do i edit the levels.xml to be able to select multiple levels ingame
I'm not entierly sure what you mean. Each folder in the editor folder is a scenario and each scenario can contain multiple levels. So the level select in the game is really a scenario selection and to go go between levels in a scenario you need to do LevelExitAreas.

DM 4. kesä, 2013 13.44 
The editor doesn't seem to be working for me at all; I'm using a Mac, so I loaded it via mono in the terminal, but once its started up it won't open anything. The terminal keeps returning a warning that "file does not exist." Halp!
Sick Memes Bro 4. kesä, 2013 13.45 
well how to have multiple scenarios then?
flamespeedy 4. kesä, 2013 13.55 
So can we play user created levels?
will there be a place people can post them?
Myran  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 13.55 
Aimery: The editor hasn't really been tested on Mac or Linux yet, but does nothing happend if you select a doodad and right click in the main window to place it?

Theshadow_911: Just create a new folder with the info.xml and level.xml files and it should show up in the debug build (Hammerwatch.exe in the editor folder), to make the scenario work in the release build (the regular Hammerwatch.exe) you need to create a .hbm file which is done with the LevelPacker.exe (just drag a scenario folder to LevelPacker and it should output a .hbm)
Myran  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 13.58 
flamespeedy: Yes, they can be played. The only restriction is that the beta won't create save files when running user created levels.
Sir Brownman Gupta III 4. kesä, 2013 14.09 
Hi, I have two questions. One I just got the updated one (I got 1.3 the other day),but I can't seem to get the HammerEditor running. Whenever I click on it it comes up but the screen is black. I was wondering if that is a bug maybe, or if I just didn't extract the files right? And two, when this game comes out will it be free or will it cost money. Anyway, thanks and I really look forward to this game. Really am into it!
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Sir Brownman Gupta III; 4. kesä, 2013 14.51
of asgard 4. kesä, 2013 14.27 
I'm having trouble understanding the editor. I can make a .xml level with the editor but I don't know where to go from there to make it playable. When I finish the level and press "save", it saves to a .XML file, but I don't know how to get the info.xml, levels.xml and all the other stuff that make it ready to pack into a HBM file.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on of asgard; 4. kesä, 2013 14.30
DM 4. kesä, 2013 14.41 
Myran—nothing happens, and the terminal returns this error: /Users/joshgraboff/Desktop/hammerwatch_beta_1.04/assets/actors/tower_flower_1_razed.xml does not exist.
Näytetään 1-15 / 503 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50