Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Hammerwatch
Gamertag? 31. kvě. 2013 v 10.06 odp.
How to run the game on Mac?
I have installed mono runtime for OSX, and I have installed both versions of the game. What do I do from here? I read somewhere that you type "cd " then drag in the "hammerwatch.exe", 'but it give me a "no such file or directory" message. What do I need to do?
Zobrazeno 1-9 z 9 komentářů
< >
Labraid 31. kvě. 2013 v 10.40 odp. 
Just download the 1.0.2 version run hammerwatch.exe on the internet file that will pop up, right extraxt all then if you want a icon for w/e copy the next hammerwatch.exe and then place it whererever then just click the exe and it will run, enjoy.
Skydex< 1. čvn. 2013 v 12.00 dop. 
.exe don´t work for mac
Gamertag? 1. čvn. 2013 v 7.06 dop. 
after extacting everything, clicking the .exe will only open a window in textedit.
jeffak 1. čvn. 2013 v 10.06 dop. 
You have to run the .exe file through mono.

There are two things you have to download for this, and one of them I'm not sure is necessary, but probably is. I'll go though how I did it.

This is a very basic step-by-step process.

1. Go to www.mono-project.com.
2. Click the "Download" tab.
3. Under "Select Platform", choose Mac OS X. I recommend using the latest STABLE version of Mono.
4. After clicking that, the bottom half of the page should show three download links: "Runtime", "SDK", and "MonoDevelop". You'll probably need Runtime (not completely sure if it was necessary to get it, probably was?), and definitely MonoDevelop. SDK is for developers, according to the italicized text.
5. Click on "Runtime", and it should download the disk image (.dmg) required to install it. Double-click the disk image after it installs, and it should show two files; a .pkg, and a .sh. Double-click the .pkg, as it is the installer.
6. Read through the Read-me and the License, and make sure to click "Agree" and install it onto your hard-drive. It'll probably ask for an administrator password before it installs.
7. After it installs, close the window, and eject the disk image. You'll now need to install MonoDevelop. Click the link, and it'll redirect you to monodevelop.com/Download.
8. Make sure the "Stable Release" button is highlighted, then click Mac OS X under "Select your operating system".
9. Download "Xamarin Studio", the program in which you run Hammerwatch.exe through. It'll also be in the form of a .dmg.
10. Double-click the disk image, and it'll show two icons. Drag "Xamarin Studio" into the Applications folder as shown.
11. Now, go to your Hammerwatch folder with hammerwatch.exe in it. Right click hammerwatch.exe, then go to "Open with", then click "Other...". A window should pop up with your Applications folder.
12. Find Xamarin Studio, click on it, then check off "Always open with" so that you won't have to go through this process every time you want to run the game. Then click "Open".
13. Xamarin Studio should launch itself, with Hammerwatch as one of the Solutions in the left-hand column. A play button should be at the top-left hand side of the window. Click it, and it'll "Build a Solution".
14. A window should then pop up with the game itself. Have fun!

Hope this helps!
Naposledy upravil jeffak; 1. čvn. 2013 v 3.19 odp.
AbelFive 1. čvn. 2013 v 10.11 dop. 
It always crashes for me. Is anyone else having this issue?
jeffak 1. čvn. 2013 v 10.13 dop. 
Yeah, 1.02 doesn't work on Mac or Linux, it'll always crash. Hopefully a new build with the fix (1.03) will be downloadable later today.
Myran  [vývojář] 1. čvn. 2013 v 10.38 dop. 
1.03 was just uploaded and should now hopefully work on mac and linux, http://www.hammerwatch.com/builds/hammerwatch_beta_1.03.zip
jeffak 1. čvn. 2013 v 11.03 dop. 
Yes, it now works. Thanks!
AsgerJ 1. led. v 3.07 odp. 
Do I download this as a separate game that's not on Steam?

When will the working beta be available on steam? :)
Naposledy upravil AsgerJ; 1. led. v 3.09 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-9 z 9 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50