Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Hammerwatch
$BB$.Schubydoo 29 May 2013 @ 4:31pm
Reminder: This is a Beta
I just wanted to let anyone who hasn't played this game yet know not to dismiss this game as bad, based on reviews. I've been seeing a lot of negative reviews that have (some) valid points, but ultimately write Hammerwatch off as a bad game. However, the game is not finished yet!

I've only played for maybe 20 minutes solo, but still found the game enjoyable to explore. I am waiting on some friends to download it because every game is better with friends, which is something that the negative reviewers didn't seem to report on. They said nothing about the multiplayer, which leads me to believe that they solo'd the entire (or hardly any of the) game. Obviously soloing this game is an option, but until you fully explore every option this game has to offer I would prefer not to hear bad reviews on 1.) An unfinished beta version of the game, 2.) An unfinished playthrough of the game, and 3.) An almost angry disposition on the game (it seemed like the negative reviews came from people who sincerly hated being able to download a FREE beta of an unfinished GREAT game).

So, to those who have not tried Hammerwatch, don't be discurraged by the negative reviews. Its a free downloadable game that I have enjoyed so far, and so have a majority of the others who have tried it.

And remember... this is a beta.

By the way, this game has a really good developer who listens to the community so if you do run accross a problem, let them know. This thread isnt to discourage people from reviewing, just make sure you have valid reasons for saying what you do.