Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

Hammerwatch
FedoraG4mer 14 мая, 2013 @ 18:43
Multiplayer gameplay w/guest NoxieNation Plus indie bundle giveaway!
Stumbled across Hammerwatch and it looked damn interesting. So I featured it on my youtube channel with a fellow youtuber (NoxieNation) in multiplayer. And to celebrate my first duo commentary video I am also giving away 2 indie game bundle!

FedoraG4mer and NoxieNation play Hammerwatch

Very much looking forward to the full game :-)
Последний раз отредактировал FedoraG4mer; 14 мая, 2013 @ 18:44
Показано 13 из 3 комментариев
< >
Stome 15 мая, 2013 @ 10:19 
Nice vid. Though while watching it I can not help but wonder if paladin needs to be toughened up a bit.
FedoraG4mer 15 мая, 2013 @ 12:28 
Thanks for watching! Though I haven't spent a whole lot of time with Hammerwatch I am inclined to agree. The Paladin certainly seems like the hardest class to play at least.

I would suggest the range of his little slash attack be doubled which would still make it by far the shortest attack. But maybe then there would be less walking into enemies trying to get into attack range. Perhaps increase the attack angle as well.

Just my 2cents from a short amount of time playing hammerwatch
Ozymandias J. Llewellyn 22 мая, 2013 @ 8:10 
Yea the Paladin can be seen as one of the weakest players, but he can deal the most damage the fastest, if only the monsters weren't aggroed by range then he might be a very powerful character in multiplayer at least. I managed to beat the whole game pretty fast solo paladin with many lives left so it is possible, which means he doesn't really need a nerf just some smart gameplay.
Показано 13 из 3 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50