Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Hammerwatch
Ozymandias J. Llewellyn 2 Maj, 2013 - 22:33
Bug report (and how to fix it temporarily)
I was getting a friend to play this game, but they got an error. I quickly found the root of the problem and fixed it though, I mean come on what else are you going to assume when someone gets a display initialization error but multiple video drivers mucking up ♥♥♥♥, even AAA games have that problem. But in case you want to fix the actual root cause in your program here is a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9b0yR7t2
This is caused by the program using a display adapter not actually designed to display stuff and trying to put the game on it. You either need to make an exception for this or allow users to choose a display adapter in some sort of settings thing.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Ozymandias J. Llewellyn; 2 Maj, 2013 - 22:35
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
< >
Myran  [autor] 3 Maj, 2013 - 7:26 
Thank you. We just pick the default display device and go with that, but I can add some code to check and see if it seems to be a valid device.
Ozymandias J. Llewellyn 3 Maj, 2013 - 17:20 
Thank you. We just pick the default display device and go with that, but I can add some code to check and see if it seems to be a valid device.
You could still going to run into problems with motherboard video cards, I recall some other games recently trying to use the motherboard video card and the game experiancing low frame rates because the dedicated video card was not being used. That being said, if you've got a dedicated video card you really should disable the integrated one if applicable, but not everyone knows what they are doing with computers...
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Ozymandias J. Llewellyn; 3 Maj, 2013 - 17:21
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50