Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Hammerwatch
Anonemesis 18. huhti, 2013 2.36
Suggestions
Game Looks Tight But I have suggestions

1. Bombs hurt enemies
2. Mini-map
3. Level Up System
4. Achievements
5. Upgrade/Loot System
6. User Interface

Explanation:

1. Enemies should be hurt by bombs exploding just as players are.

2. Would like a mini-map it's very annoying having to stop and pull up a map that takes up the whole screen

3. After you slaughter around 100 enemies that look the same or slightly different it gets really boring I'd like to feel like I'm killing enemies for a reason not just to go further into the game, you pick up gold for upgrades so why not experience for enemies? not sure if it was a goal not to have attribute points, or at least levels that raise health and mana but theres a reason it's in dungeon crawler games and that's to feel like your making progress...

4. Love them or hate them [I love em] achievements will always bring you more customers.

5. should change the upgrade system to some types of perks system maybe slow down the attack speed and add faster attack perks to purchase right now its too high it's like your a ninja not a paladin? attacks are too fast....or if you do the level system Idea, ...I personally would ditch the upgrade system all together and go for a loot system as picking up nothing but gold and keys is just a boring concept and is probably why dungeon crawler games changed to a loot system I love the game but I feel theres alot more potential to the game.

6. Would like to see gold amount displayed.

As Always can't cater to everyone and I'll probally buy the game anyways depending on the price but I'd at least like to see a level system and achievements, I read you didn't want to do a inventory system/loot system but figured I'd throw it out there again because its seriously boring picking up gold and keys =P
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Anonemesis; 18. huhti, 2013 2.41