Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Hammerwatch
Nuclear Kraid 22. maalis, 2013 12.01
This rocks! Here are some tips on improving!
Hey,
you guys did an incredible job so far! I beat the Demo with a friend via Network play and I hope you don't mind me giving you a bunch of ideas.

- Mixed Local and Network play (e.g. two computers, with two players each playing together)

- Use both Analog sticks, one for walking and one for firing. This way you could for example stand still and change the direction of the attack.

- Adding Xinput support will greatly improve the integration of Xbox 360 Controllers (As in: Shoulder triggers become seperate axes, enabled rumble, etc.)

- Let the game become insane as it develops, similar to Diablo 2 endgame. As in: Your character becomes super-fast and ridiculously strong, and has alot of abilities. For example, a paladin that does a passive slash attack that damages multiple enemies at once, a hammer punch that stuns in X meters around him, a sword-throw that acts like a boomerang, an X seconds long lifesteal, etc. etc.
That doesn't mean it's getting easier, not at all - in progressing acts enemies cast a crazy amount of screen-tearing attacks, which you can only defeat if you use your skills properly and choose the right gear. A really good example of the endgame effect-craziness is Realm of the Mad God (try it if you haven't, it's free and has alot of aspects that could interest you). The main thing I'm trying to say is that the game really should become more fast-paced and adrenaline-kicking.

- You can outrange the first Boss (big maggot) with a ranger. Honestly I have no idea how he would have been possible to beat with just two players (and no lifes left) if it wasn't for this method. Yes, it's like 1 Damage out of something like 2000 each shot, but still...

The following might be pretty obvious, but I'll list them just so you know anyway:
- Gear. You don't necesserily need an inventory system, but picking up better gear (even if it's just [Armor] and [Weapon]) really helps in being more fun. Basically, more customization = more fun.
- XP points. Yeeah I know, but this really helps if things get too hard. You want to have better stats or buy better gear before progressing? Just loot more gold and collect XP until you finally manage to progress further.

That's it for now. I hope you understood what I was trying to describe. If something else comes to my mind, I'll post it here as well. Please keep up your great work! :D
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Nuclear Kraid; 22. maalis, 2013 12.03
Näytetään 1-1 / 1 kommentista
< >
hipshot  [kehittäjä] 31. maalis, 2013 3.04 
Thanks a lot.

The game will be insane in the last act, with a very high walk speed, several abilities and such. With enemies using heat seeking magic attacks, dropping bombs (like the ranger) and so, you will be getting a lot of action.

Actually, that mixed MP idea is something we talked about before. I don't know if we can implement it though.

We wouldn't mind to have a more advanced level up system and/or inventory, but not in this game. If we sell enough to be able to develop a sequel, then we will add more of those things. We like that too you see =)
Näytetään 1-1 / 1 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50