This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Hammerwatch
Garenzo Jun 6 @ 7:06am
Patch 1.22 screen flicker - suggestions to fix?
This is the first patch I've had this issue on. Any google search comes up with discussions about patch 1.04 or around there, and they aren't the same issue I have anyway.

Maybe the dev team can work on it or hopefully its something I can do to fix, but I'm all out of ideas.

At random intervals the screen will flicker. Not just the ground or textures or enemies, the entire screen. I will see a double of myself, triple of some enemies (or sometimes even no enemies) and the entire screen shakes. It's like trying to play with an earthquake effect on steroids.

Altering graphics doesn't help. Shaders, blah blah etc all of that. Nothing.

Sometimes the game will fix itself after a few seconds, some times not at all (I don't wait any longer than a minute, it's just unplayable!), but I have noted that it consistently goes away after alt-tabbing. But it will return after a minute - 5 min. It's so infuriating and game breaking!

I have a planned 3-man local coop going on tonight, any suggestions would be appreciated! Happy gaming all.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Jur Jun 6 @ 7:07am 
Try to upgrae your graphic drivers.
Garenzo Jun 6 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by Jur ツ:
Try to upgrae your graphic drivers.
Thanks, just checked. I'm already updated! No luck there :(
Last edited by Garenzo; Jun 6 @ 7:12am
Garenzo Jun 6 @ 7:46am 
Update: Bringing up the map also causes the flickering to stop.
EDIT: Sometimes bringing up the map also causes this issue. What.
Last edited by Garenzo; Jun 6 @ 10:22am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50