Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Guise Of The Wolf
FUN Creators  [geliştirici] 30 Mar 2013 @ 7:59pm
English
Operation Greenlight - Guise of The Wolf!

En son FUN Creators tarafından düzenlendi; 30 Nis 2013 @ 7:14pm
7 yorumdan 1 ile 7 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Duże jot 2 Tem 2013 @ 11:11am 
YEA
Teredin 13 Tem 2013 @ 2:14pm 
Looking forward to seeing where you all are going with this game.
Mr.JuBa 14 Tem 2013 @ 1:45pm 
Autumn not Fall 16 Tem 2013 @ 10:34am 
Looks promising
Kwolf 27 Tem 2013 @ 2:10am 
I kinda enjoyed the demo for this game. Looks promising, could use a little clean up and such, but it really had an old school adventure game vibe.
creepingdeath 29 Eyl 2013 @ 12:37am 
Looks very promising, hi-res textures would be a great addition.
AlphaStryke 13 Eki 2013 @ 4:03pm 
I like the idea of the game, but I really wish you released a POLISHED demo, instead of an unpolished one with bugs that hardly shows any gameplay, especially not as the werewolf. Since you didn't do a Kickstarter, it doesn't seem you needed to put out a demo to get funds immediately. So why not polish it?

Another couple of things:

-Please no cheap scares. Play Amnesia The Dark Descent to get a grip on how real horror should be incorporated. Heck, in human form you would have to run away from the terrors, but then you see a shaft of moonlight, transform and then rip the monsters a new one!

-No platforming. Please!

-You should be able to fight in human form, just not well. Also, use alchemical items in combat, like Greek Fire, Acid, etc.

-Add in rpg elements

-Werewolf forms should have more abilities
7 yorumdan 1 ile 7 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50