Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Guise Of The Wolf
FUN Creators  [ontwikkelaar] 30 mrt 2013 om 7:59nm
English
Operation Greenlight - Guise of The Wolf!

Laatst bewerkt door FUN Creators; 30 apr 2013 om 7:14nm
1-7 van 7 reacties weergegeven
< >
Duże jot 2 jul 2013 om 11:11vm 
YEA
Teredin 13 jul 2013 om 2:14nm 
Looking forward to seeing where you all are going with this game.
Mr.JuBa 14 jul 2013 om 1:45nm 
Autumn not Fall 16 jul 2013 om 10:34vm 
Looks promising
Kwolf 27 jul 2013 om 2:10vm 
I kinda enjoyed the demo for this game. Looks promising, could use a little clean up and such, but it really had an old school adventure game vibe.
creepingdeath 29 sep 2013 om 12:37vm 
Looks very promising, hi-res textures would be a great addition.
AlphaStryke 13 okt 2013 om 4:03nm 
I like the idea of the game, but I really wish you released a POLISHED demo, instead of an unpolished one with bugs that hardly shows any gameplay, especially not as the werewolf. Since you didn't do a Kickstarter, it doesn't seem you needed to put out a demo to get funds immediately. So why not polish it?

Another couple of things:

-Please no cheap scares. Play Amnesia The Dark Descent to get a grip on how real horror should be incorporated. Heck, in human form you would have to run away from the terrors, but then you see a shaft of moonlight, transform and then rip the monsters a new one!

-No platforming. Please!

-You should be able to fight in human form, just not well. Also, use alchemical items in combat, like Greek Fire, Acid, etc.

-Add in rpg elements

-Werewolf forms should have more abilities
1-7 van 7 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50