¡La Comunidad ha dado luz verde a este juego!

La comunidad ha mostrado su interés por este juego. Valve se ha puesto en contacto con este desarrollador para comenzar con los trámites que llevarían a su lanzamiento en Steam

18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2
YukoValis 26 de Ene, 2013 a las 8:24
I hope it turns out good.
I'm not sure what to fully say. the first one was a guilty pleasure of mine. I enjoy having to use twitch reflexs to get the truck where it needs to be, and yet on long stretches enjoy the quiet simple atmosphere. In fact out of my 950 games only 30 of which are in my favorites, the first WoS extreme trucker is in my favorites.

I will admit, the new game looks a bit like the old one. After avoiding the marks in the ice a hundred times you remember what they look like, and they look awefully similar here. Though that's not always bad, a reskin, HDer version would be nice. My concern then is the point. The first one didn't have much of a point, in fact I wish the titles had an ending. I would love to see a game with a lot more in terms of awards and use of your money earned, or even just more titles and rewards. If the gameplay is as good as the last with twich gaming one second and long senic drives the next, I will certainly pick it up.
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Fhduishduidshui 27 de Ene, 2013 a las 11:42 
Actually, there are two new locations and in the previous 3 locations they added more to the roads, I got a free demo and it is much better than the first one! :D
[HF] Zeekster 25 de May, 2013 a las 14:01 
There is also Gas Stations now also
famousa 18 de Feb a las 8:28 
#
Chika Ogiue 6 de Mar a las 8:57 
Publicado originalmente por Zeekster:
There is also Gas Stations now also

True, but you really don't need them unfortunately. You generally start with enough fuel to get where you need to be =/
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50