Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Back To School (Chapter 1)
 此主题已被置顶,因此可能具有重要性
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 3 月 31 日 上午 6:31
Your questions
Topic where we'll answer all your questions. Feel free to ask something! :)
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 65 条留言
davecombine 2013 年 4 月 11 日 下午 4:40 
I have installed every part of the campaign, accept when I go to play, the only one that shows up is the first part. Help please?
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 4 月 12 日 上午 12:26 
@Dave, try to unsubscribe and subscribe again for missed parts.
davecombine 2013 年 4 月 14 日 下午 7:54 
Oh god, I'm sorry, I actually thought there were 7 CAMPAIGNS, not that each one consisted of each level. Sorry :S
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 4 月 25 日 上午 2:46 
@MacDaddy, I think at the moment it is technically impossible to add subtitles, but we will try to make the sound louder and clearer.
Jupi 2013 年 5 月 10 日 下午 3:16 
Hey. Thanks for your amazing work ! Epic campaign. We had a lot of fun for hours.

We just had a question : What's is that purple ERROR weapon you can pick up supposed to be ? It shows up as a Katana, but for other players you keep walking around with that gigantic error logo :) !

Thanks for the reply :)
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 5 月 10 日 下午 3:31 
Strange error, because we have no custom weapons in our campaign right now. (only v1.00 had custom weapons inside, v1.05 and most recent v1.06 have none).
Jupi 2013 年 5 月 17 日 下午 2:55 
As I said, when you pick it up, it shows up as a Katana in your hand. But other coop players will still see it as an error and you walk around with a big purple 3D Error, 3x bigger then a caracter :p ! The error was showing up for all of us ( 2 friends of mine on TS).
DinoZ 2013 年 5 月 31 日 上午 12:24 
??
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 5 月 31 日 上午 2:11 
@~{ Jupil@ire }~, if this error doesn't appear in single player or on your local server, than it's server side problem.
If it does appear in single player, than it's conflict with some other add-ons. In this case i suggest trying to turn off add-ons one by one and than check for error.
Also write about bugs, errors and etc. here.
buddy 2013 年 6 月 6 日 下午 5:12 
hey. wonder why there is a new version out there. saw it when i was going to join a campaign. what are the differences, does it address the cinema axe glitch?
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 6 月 6 日 下午 5:44 
@lil_buddy63, No new public version yet, i think you seen me playing private build of campaign for devs only.
For now Cinema axe glitch depends only on what servers' admins doing with their servers. I'm going to remake cinema event entirely, but i need to update map 1, 2 and 3 first.
最后由 envirozavr 编辑于; 2013 年 6 月 6 日 下午 5:47
Tony Robo 2013 年 7 月 4 日 上午 11:42 
loaded up chapter 1 and alot of the gfx are pink/purple. is it supposed to look like this?
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 7 月 4 日 下午 3:31 
最后由 envirozavr 编辑于; 2013 年 7 月 4 日 下午 3:32
buddy 2013 年 7 月 5 日 上午 11:09 
to everyone: i have noticed in the last couple of days alot of addon campaigns i have been playing have a few "ERROR"s displayed or the pink/black renderings of stuff like trees when i have had no problems before; so my guess is that these are server problems cause it is always during multiplayer play. i have a few new addon campaigns but i always try them single player first and they have no rendering problems then try them multi and they may have some issues. just putting the info out there.........
envirozavr  [开发者] 2013 年 7 月 5 日 下午 12:31 
During one of last updates Valve deleted several default textures and models, that they've never used, but some of the modders used them (including us)... and now they're missing. Maybe that's the reason of your problem?
Try this fix[www.l4dmaps.com].
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 65 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50