¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Evoland
Spagett 8 de Feb, 2013 a las 11:26
How big is it?
The original Evoland was a Flash game with 15 minutes of gameplay. If I'm going to be paying more that 25 cents for this game, I expect it to have a decent length. The hundreds of achievements this game claims to have in the description better not just be mandatory requirements to complete the game. "Achievement unlocked: Beat the first boss!" "Achievement unlocked: Beat the second boss!" None of that.

Is its length worth paying for? Hmmmmmmmm?
Mostrando 1-12 de 12 comentarios
< >
GoatSnail 10 de Feb, 2013 a las 3:23 
Well in the title it does say "a short story", so i think one should focus on experience and replayability rather than game length. Also it's probably not going to be very expensive as far as i've heard
Rook 11 de Feb, 2013 a las 14:03 
The chievies in the first game where kinda derpy, I agree :D but still a really awesome game and I'll pay for it :D
LeberMac 22 de Feb, 2013 a las 15:12 
Interesting concept, reminds me of playing all of the Zelda games from late 80's on...
♪ Redix ♪ 26 de Feb, 2013 a las 16:01 
Also the game interface will remain that? I think is ugly, should be a better one.
midnightrose77 26 de Feb, 2013 a las 20:47 
Have the developers said anything about a price range? Cause it's an awesome game and I got steam for this game but if its too expensive I might not buy :/
Hiroshi Mishima 5 de Mar, 2013 a las 3:46 
Actually, I'm starting to worry they're aiming too high. As much as I loved the original game, the plans I keep seeing seem so much larger in scope than the original concept. I also don't like the idea of a massive number of achievements. Why can't it just be a fun game looking at the history of such titles, with a healthy dose of humour/parody, and maybe an interesting storyline?

Another reason I say this is because I, too, fear that the many additions will drive the price up. I don't think I wanna be paying more than $10 for this. As for the interface.. I dunno, I think it's fine, but I enjoyed the old FF ones. I do have one big concern.. I saw a second party member in the fight.. this better not turn into some stupid "oh, kill off a character to make us sad" nonsense like FF7 did.
Última edición por Hiroshi Mishima; 5 de Mar, 2013 a las 3:49
xaerdys.galiyarcis 5 de Mar, 2013 a las 7:59 
FF7 did not kill a character to make you sad, but to make you very angry and wanting to kill Sephiroth. Still I'd be happy, as long as Evoland does not kill the only healer in the middle of the game.
Rzep 6 de Mar, 2013 a las 0:29 
Publicado originalmente por xaerdys.galiyarcis:
FF7 did not kill a character to make you sad, but to make you very angry and wanting to kill Sephiroth. Still I'd be happy, as long as Evoland does not kill the only healer in the middle of the game.

As far as I am concerned FF7 killed a character to make me rage against the lack of logic in the games world and its rules.
Prescription Pixel 5 de Abr, 2013 a las 16:11 
This game has just come out and isn't horrifically long or drawn out, but isn't too short either. You get your money's worth for sure! If you're interested in watching a video review by Prescription Pixel, you can do so here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwGzGYTCQo
ZaNaRkAnD 7 de Abr, 2013 a las 3:33 
nice game mixing zelda rpg epic turned style,
Aesteras 7 de Abr, 2013 a las 6:09 
Exactly my thoughts. I would probably pay up to 1~2€ for this game, but 10? not gonna happen (not even with the -10% release discount). Sorry developer. I really like the concept of the game though. :)
LeberMac 13 de Abr, 2013 a las 20:00 
Nice to see this one greenlit.
Mostrando 1-12 de 12 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50