Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Evoland
greywolfcherokee 24. jan, 2013 @ 8:19pm
It looks like playing all of the...
Zelda and Final Fantasy titles all in one...I want...No...I NEED THIS GAME!!!
Viser 1-10 av 10 kommentarer
< >
sara_bear 24. jan, 2013 @ 10:25pm 
Don't it though!
greywolfcherokee 25. jan, 2013 @ 8:03am 
i played the first part on the website...and it is frakkin kewl!!! I WILL HAVE THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!
deathsChemist™ 26. jan, 2013 @ 3:26am 
HOLY ♥♥♥♥ING ♥♥♥♥ NOOKSNIFFERS THIS GAME LOOKS COMPLETELY AWESOME. I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW AND IF THIS DOESN'T GET GREENLIT THEN PREPARE TO FACE THE WRATH OF AT LEAST 3 OF YOUR 12 GODS- NAMELY ARADIA, SOLLUX AND I.
RedSamurai 27. jan, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
greywolfcherokee
RedSamurai 27. jan, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
greywolfcherokee can i please have this game it seems like a lot of fun Evoland
cgngreenbadass007 4. feb, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
Now this another game wanting to play when it will be greenligthed
greywolfcherokee 4. feb, 2013 @ 4:46pm 
Hey, DaWraith...I don't have the game either...but if you google search evoland...there is a site where you can play the first few levels.
a Lonely Sack of Potatoes 4. mar, 2013 @ 8:33am 
i completely agree with you, it looks very similar to my favorite retro game (final fantasy) and i will be one of the buyers when it comes out. hopefully it will be soon and we won't have to wait
Prescription Pixel 5. apr, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
I heavily touch on these points and why they meant so much to me, in Prescription Pixel's video review :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwGzGYTCQo
Boredom4me 21. apr, 2013 @ 1:53pm 
My only problem is that I am terrible with Zelda games (I panic and do something stupid). I'm much better with Final Fantasy/turn based which is why I bought it. I'm stuck on the Undead King though (possibly because I choose the wizard girl). I'd love an updated Final Fantasy turn-based game, like this one. Of course, lately, there aren't more like it from Square Enix.
Viser 1-10 av 10 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50