Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Evoland
greywolfcherokee 24. tammi, 2013 20.19
It looks like playing all of the...
Zelda and Final Fantasy titles all in one...I want...No...I NEED THIS GAME!!!
Näytetään 1-10 / 10 kommentista
< >
sara_bear 24. tammi, 2013 22.25 
Don't it though!
greywolfcherokee 25. tammi, 2013 8.03 
i played the first part on the website...and it is frakkin kewl!!! I WILL HAVE THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!
deathsChemist™ 26. tammi, 2013 3.26 
HOLY ♥♥♥♥ING ♥♥♥♥ NOOKSNIFFERS THIS GAME LOOKS COMPLETELY AWESOME. I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW AND IF THIS DOESN'T GET GREENLIT THEN PREPARE TO FACE THE WRATH OF AT LEAST 3 OF YOUR 12 GODS- NAMELY ARADIA, SOLLUX AND I.
Percy a Pig 27. tammi, 2013 18.24 
greywolfcherokee
Percy a Pig 27. tammi, 2013 18.29 
greywolfcherokee can i please have this game it seems like a lot of fun Evoland
cgngreenbadass007 4. helmi, 2013 16.39 
Now this another game wanting to play when it will be greenligthed
greywolfcherokee 4. helmi, 2013 16.46 
Hey, DaWraith...I don't have the game either...but if you google search evoland...there is a site where you can play the first few levels.
a lonely sack of potatoes 4. maalis, 2013 8.33 
i completely agree with you, it looks very similar to my favorite retro game (final fantasy) and i will be one of the buyers when it comes out. hopefully it will be soon and we won't have to wait
Prescription Pixel 5. huhti, 2013 16.12 
I heavily touch on these points and why they meant so much to me, in Prescription Pixel's video review :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwGzGYTCQo
Boredom4me 21. huhti, 2013 13.53 
My only problem is that I am terrible with Zelda games (I panic and do something stupid). I'm much better with Final Fantasy/turn based which is why I bought it. I'm stuck on the Undead King though (possibly because I choose the wizard girl). I'd love an updated Final Fantasy turn-based game, like this one. Of course, lately, there aren't more like it from Square Enix.
Näytetään 1-10 / 10 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50