Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Drox Operative
Drahkar 17/nov/2013 às 10:16
Unavoidable game crash in the demo
I imagine most people don't have this problem since I couldn't find anyone else talking about it. In the Invasion of the Ancients demo, before I even got to level 3 I started having a crash where the game closes entirely and I have a "Critical Error" message saying "Models/Projectiles/bomber/bomber.mds not found!". I looked at the game's assets and there is no "bomber" folder in Projectiles at all.

The folder is not in the Drox Operative demo either.

Now my latest save happened just before a crash, so I can't play at all anymore.

I've already tried re-downloading the installer, re-installing the game, running everthing as administrator. Nothing works so far.
Última edição por Drahkar; 17/nov/2013 às 10:25
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
< >
joku 17/nov/2013 às 11:10 
The bomber is a weapon with an item level of 26. It shouldn't be spawning at all in the demo which is why the model files were not included. I don't know why the game as calling for a bomber, but it seems to be a bug.

If you start a new game entirely, I sincerely doubt you would encounter the same problem again. Since you're only level 2, it shouldn't be that big of a deal starting over again.
Drahkar 17/nov/2013 às 11:16 
I started a new game and so far I haven't encountered the bug again. On the other hand, the 2nd system I explored has a faction building a bomber base. I have no clue what that is, but perhaps it's part of the problem?

I'll post here again if the bug reappears on my new save.
Soldak Entertainment  [desenvolvedor(a)] 18/nov/2013 às 11:24 
It probably is caused by the bomber base. We should be getting a new demo to fix this and another missing asset problem soon.
Soldak Entertainment  [desenvolvedor(a)] 18/nov/2013 às 13:40 
Ok, there is a new version of the demo (1.033) at http://www.soldak.com/Drox-Operative/demo.html that should fix this problem.
Drahkar 18/nov/2013 às 17:35 
Thanks a lot! I haven't tested the new version yet but I will soon. :)
Exibindo comentários 15 de 5
< >
Por página: 15 30 50