This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Temporality
Ange1ofD4rkness Feb 4, 2013 @ 11:16pm
I'll say it ... it's Innovative
You know I remember playing a game like this when I was super young (at my father's work, he had super fast dialup). It was some demo AOL offered (and now I feel old).

Anyway it required you to complete puzzles with 3 different character who each offer different traits. The thing was that much like other games of this style, you had them each start at the same spot and slowly had to move each one up at a time.

This brings something new I haven't really seen before (maybe it's out there, but I have no clue). So I dub this INNOVATIVE! Which in my mind is a huge plus ... no super plus!

I do offer some advice though. One of the dangers I fear with puzzle games is the replayability. Once you have solved all the puzzles it can get borning sometimes. Finding a way around this could be key.

Either way I am going to Follow and Favorite this title and am looking forward to it! Keep up the good work

~ Ange1
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
DefrostGames  [developer] Feb 6, 2013 @ 5:42am 
I think the game you are referring to are the lost vikings ? It was a 2d plat-former where you had three characters and they had to work together to solve the problems (there was another bunch of those but that is the most well known I think).

We have thought about replayability and have some ideas, one is to base it around limitations solving the puzzle with a lower amount of time points and also we have a speed running mode that actually works really well as a offline competetive mode but we will see. We are also planning on post release puzzles. We have more than we can ever fit into the game so :)
Ange1ofD4rkness Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:36pm 
WOW I think you are right, I think that might have been the game.

Also may I also suggest maybe a leaderboard or something to unlock? (Achievements work for some to) ... that might offer a little extension, but it sounds like you got a good plan lined up.

Looking forward to it
DefrostGames  [developer] Feb 7, 2013 @ 3:04am 
We do have a planned leaderboard we have so much we wanted to tell you guys about but we learned that we had to limit the amount of text in our descriptions so more will be coming however :)
Ange1ofD4rkness Feb 7, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
Well you also don't want to give all away right away But it sounds like you guys are going in a good direction (in my opinion ... I am no business major, but I know a thing or two)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50