Тази игра получи зелена светлина от общността.

Общността показа интереса си към играта. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането ѝ в Steam.

Fortress Forever
killerzocker5 26 януари 2013 в 12:14след.
FF
Wie finded ihr es : How you find it?
Показване на 1-8 от 8 коментара
< >
_JAS 26 януари 2013 в 7:33след. 
i found the game cuz i was a TFC player, i tested it when it was recently out , unluckyly, not many ppl got good computers on my comunity so we can't replace the old TFC.

now almost everyone got updated, so it might be time to switch from TFC to FF :D !
Butane Boss 27 януари 2013 в 1:26след. 
FF is probably one of the best Source games out there. Nice to have a version on Steam that can be automatically updated and that I won't have any worries about file replacement! I love TF2 but I hate how the TF2 team at Valve have morphed the meaning of a 'Fortress game' with hats, more weapons, Mannconomy, etc.. If this goes on Steam, we can have hardcore gaming instead of hardcore economising.
CaptainAhab 28 януари 2013 в 10:02сут. 
I wanted a fortress game more like Quake (fast-paced, takes way more skill than TF2, etc). I was checking out TFC and heard about FF, and decided to give FF a go and I have been addicted since.
killerzocker5 28 януари 2013 в 10:35сут. 
It is a TF2 verasche :o
Butane Boss 28 януари 2013 в 1:40след. 
Първоначално публикувано от killerzocker5:
It is a TF2 verasche :o
'Verasche'? And if you are meaning that it is a shameful copy of TF2, read the comment I made days earlier on the main Greenlight page:
IF ANYONE THINKS THIS MOD IS A RIPOFF OF TF2, CONSIDER THIS:
1. This was released a month BEFORE TF2 was.
2. I love TF2, but I get the feeling that Valve has 'ruined' TF in some way that the real definition of a 'Fortress game' has been buried ontop of hats, more weapons, Mannconomy, MVM, trading, etc.

By choosing this mod, you will know EXACTLY what TF is all about: HARDCORE GAMING; no-one will shun you for not having a certain hat/weapon, everyone is a blank slate. This mod was made by TF/TFC gamers FOR TF/TFC gamers that doesn't take up ~10GB of hard drive space. If you want to know what the good old TF was about, VOTE UP AND LET'S BRING BACK THE CARNAGE."
Последно редактиран от Butane Boss; 28 януари 2013 в 1:41след.
Peon 4 февруари 2013 в 8:36след. 
Greatest multiplayer FPS of all time. A game where neither the offense nor the defense can afford to blink, lest they run the risk of getting mauled. Every class has plenty of punch, and you shouldn't hesitate in abusing your power, or else you'll wind up being the one bleeding out all the points. Good luck, and remember, the Fortress will be with you........Alw, er....Forever.
Последно редактиран от Peon; 4 февруари 2013 в 8:37след.
Nakor 23 март 2013 в 1:49сут. 
This mod brings back all of the best things about TFC. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and would love to see it here.
Xylemon 19 май 2013 в 6:10след. 
I remember finding this through ModDB way back in 2007. I was all pumped up for the release, and played it most of the night. One of the best Firdays ever.
Показване на 1-8 от 8 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50