This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Fortress Forever
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Oct 19, 2013 @ 6:58pm
Worst "TF2 Ripoff" comments you ever saw here?
The stupidity never ends....
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 19, 2013 @ 9:44pm 
DIS IS RIPOF OTH COD BO2!!!

seriously this looks like the best TF game
4est Oct 19, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
There are just a bunch of people who don't know about the original Team Fortress or Team Fortress Classic. TFC had some of best servers, a huge community and some amazingly skilled players. The average gamer does not know that FF was made by TFC guys who finally gave up on Valve ever releasing TF2.
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by 4est:
There are just a bunch of people who don't know about the original Team Fortress or Team Fortress Classic. TFC had some of best servers, a huge community and some amazingly skilled players. The average gamer does not know that FF was made by TFC guys who finally gave up on Valve ever releasing TF2.
In my opinion every TF game was amazing in different ways

QWTF: Was huge and super fast
TFC: Was just plain fun
Q3F: Best maps
TF2:BoA: Couldve been the best TF game
FF: Best TF game
TF2: A well rounded game killed by the community wanting hundreds of hats
Last edited by [Poke☆] Tommy; Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:31am
MEGA MONSTER CAT Oct 20, 2013 @ 8:16am 
uhhh meow
Exploding_Soup_Can Oct 20, 2013 @ 9:47am 
Sometimes, I think I'm the only TF2 fan who likes TFC and FF. TF2 is my personal favorite TF game, reason being that it's well balanced and has multiple game modes. TFC is still VERY fun, however, I sometimes find that the bunnyhopping mechanic is sometime kinda frustrating. Anyway, I can see why some TFC fans can hve a little dislike for TF2. I join TF2 games to have a fun time and play with my friends and it is fun, BUT, there is always that ONE GUY who has to CONSTANTLY spam the mic asking people to trade hats. Fortunately, TF2 has a 'vote to kick' system, so if anyone is being an annoying prick, we just kick 'em. Plain and easy. I enjoy the inventory system as it lets me make my classes look unique, but the hats are NOT MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IN THE GAME. I play TF games to have fun, not go out of my way to get one little hat I CAN'T EVEN SEE WHEN I'M PLAYING, because, I mean, this IS a FIRST PERSON shooter game, right? Anyway, I enjoy both TFC/FF and TF2. I just agree that Team Fortress is a great series.
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by Exploding Soup Can:
Sometimes, I think I'm the only TF2 fan who likes TFC and FF. TF2 is my personal favorite TF game, reason being that it's well balanced and has multiple game modes. TFC is still VERY fun, however, I sometimes find that the bunnyhopping mechanic is sometime kinda frustrating. Anyway, I can see why some TFC fans can hve a little dislike for TF2. I join TF2 games to have a fun time and play with my friends and it is fun, BUT, there is always that ONE GUY who has to CONSTANTLY spam the mic asking people to trade hats. Fortunately, TF2 has a 'vote to kick' system, so if anyone is being an annoying prick, we just kick 'em. Plain and easy. I enjoy the inventory system as it lets me make my classes look unique, but the hats are NOT MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IN THE GAME. I play TF games to have fun, not go out of my way to get one little hat I CAN'T EVEN SEE WHEN I'M PLAYING, because, I mean, this IS a FIRST PERSON shooter game, right? Anyway, I enjoy both TFC/FF and TF2. I just agree that Team Fortress is a great series. :jarate:
your not alone, While TFC is amazing, the balance for one class *cough medic cough* is terrible! TF2 and TFC is like DBZ fans and Narutards both will be dead and they will still fight. Oh you should see all of the mods of TF on this vid tell me your fave mines is Quake 3 Fortress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQNC3-Y8tVk
Last edited by [Poke☆] Tommy; Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:57pm
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Oct 20, 2013 @ 6:39pm 
TFC got pretty unbalanced compared to QWTF......
FDA Oct 20, 2013 @ 7:36pm 
I would argue medic is one of the best balanced classes. It's a shame he's heavily scrutinized and largely miss-percieved due only to his name. I'd argue that the tf2 medic is WAAAAY more unbalanced, do to the fact that a team with a half way decent medic in tf2 will crush the other team. In FF, a decent medic can get in to the base and do some damage, but he's also pretty squishy. A decent soldier in FF can stop a medic pretty easy, as medics are fast but not quite as fast as scouts. The medic is very balanced, but he doesn't fit the role people think he should which leads them to believe otherwise. If his name was jumpy grenade guy, there'd never be a question or complaint about his balance or role. You also have to remember compared to tf2, the FF scout has ZERO dm capabilities, so it's not like the game is overflowing with fast DM classes. Medic in FF is more or less tf2 scout, just with grenades and minor healing abilities.
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 21, 2013 @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by FDA:
I would argue medic is one of the best balanced classes. It's a shame he's heavily scrutinized and largely miss-percieved due only to his name. I'd argue that the tf2 medic is WAAAAY more unbalanced, do to the fact that a team with a half way decent medic in tf2 will crush the other team. In FF, a decent medic can get in to the base and do some damage, but he's also pretty squishy. A decent soldier in FF can stop a medic pretty easy, as medics are fast but not quite as fast as scouts. The medic is very balanced, but he doesn't fit the role people think he should which leads them to believe otherwise. If his name was jumpy grenade guy, there'd never be a question or complaint about his balance or role. You also have to remember compared to tf2, the FF scout has ZERO dm capabilities, so it's not like the game is overflowing with fast DM classes. Medic in FF is more or less tf2 scout, just with grenades and minor healing abilities.
not just that he just wont die from anything it hit. And he is much faster than the scout. His grenades are way to crippiling
Cxero Oct 26, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
"the balance for one class *cough medic cough* "

this isn't tf2.
almost every class has a supershotgun, and every single one has grenades
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 26, 2013 @ 12:48pm 
Originally posted by ­Counter:

this isn't tf2.
its not that its just I will give you example... I was on a 2fort server where all of blu was staying in there base except there medic he took down our team of

2 engies
3 heavies
2 soldiers
1 demoman
2 pyros
FDA Oct 26, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
Originally posted by Level 100 Shiny Palkia:
Originally posted by ­Counter:

this isn't tf2.
its not that its just I will give you example... I was on a 2fort server where all of blu was staying in there base except there medic he took down our team of

2 engies
3 heavies
2 soldiers
1 demoman
2 pyros
No, I'm sorry but one medic just can not pull all that off. I serioiusly have to question the validity of that statement. The medic is a pretty squishy class and should go down fairly easy. It's also pretty easy to disrupt his movement with any kind of explosive, or the heavys overpressure feature.

I mean, just the amount of ammo and reloading it would take for him to kill all that tells me how much of an exageration that is on your part.
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 26, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Level 100 Shiny Palkia:

2 engies
3 heavies
2 soldiers
1 demoman
2 pyros
No, I'm sorry but one medic just can not pull all that off. I serioiusly have to question the validity of that statement. The medic is a pretty squishy class and should go down fairly easy. It's also pretty easy to disrupt his movement with any kind of explosive, or the heavys overpressure feature.

I mean, just the amount of ammo and reloading it would take for him to kill all that tells me how much of an exageration that is on your part.
I shot 2-3 rockets at him. And your calling the TF2 medic OP? The pyro has compression blastys to stop ubercharges! And he is an average fighting clas not a troop heck Medic is good enough as an assult class the Soldy is usless! Oh and if TF2 was Vanillla it would have been dead since 2010. Sure there was only like 10 balanced weapons but they were amazing!
Last edited by [Poke☆] Tommy; Oct 26, 2013 @ 2:45pm
FDA Oct 26, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
2 direct rockets and a shotgun will kill an FF medic.
[Poke☆] Tommy Oct 26, 2013 @ 5:53pm 
2 direct rockets and a shotgun will kill an FF medic.
Oh well not a TFC medic
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 15 30 50