A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

Fortress Forever
☣MG☣ CyborgParrot™ 19 Mar às 23:32
Questions for the developers
1: Will this be ported to Source 2013?
2: Will there be bot support in the future?
3: Will there be an option to disable bunnyhop?
A mostrar 1-9 de 9 comentários
< >
ddm 20 Mar às 9:27 
Not a developer, but:

1. I believe there's a closed BETA for 2013 (there's one for 2007 as well). The problem is that although most mods can be ported easily, FF changes almost every core Source engine C++ file (as it has to both backdate the movement to GoldSrc while improving the old stuff and getting it to work in the newer system), meaning it has to be fully remade to get it to work properly.

2. Bot support was worked on a few years ago, until the guy working on it left to do other work. The stuff he made was never worked on further, unfortunately. Bot support would be great, but let's be honest, in a game based around movement techniques, they aren't going to be easy to make.

3. Nope. Never. Bunnyhopping is an essential part of the game, and will never be removed. Be fortunate that it's got auto-bhop in it by default, rather than having to use scroll wheel jump.

Hopefully this helps.
Última alteração por ddm; 20 Mar às 9:29
☣MG☣ CyborgParrot™ 20 Mar às 14:58 
Originalmente postado por ddm999:
3. Nope. Never. Bunnyhopping is an essential part of the game, and will never be removed. Be fortunate that it's got auto-bhop in it by default, rather than having to use scroll wheel jump.
I did not say remove it, I said will there be an option to disable it...

BTW for your information bunnyhopping was the main reason why many players left TFC, if they added and option to disable it im sure it would attract more players.
Última alteração por ☣MG☣ CyborgParrot™; 22 Mar às 1:48
[FaZin' It] EarthCrash 20 Mar às 17:23 
Unless there's a server command that does it, I don't think so...
Bully®™ ^ 23 Mar às 13:00 
@[CNC]DoomGuy96™ see http://www.fortress-forever.com/faq your answer is there.
☯Coylie3☯ 3 Abr às 3:06 
It'll probably end up being a serverside mod if BHopping is ever disabled.

Bot Support would be nice, but look how TFC turned out? Every server is chock full of bots.
☣MG☣ CyborgParrot™ 3 Abr às 3:13 
Originalmente postado por Coylie3:
It'll probably end up being a serverside mod if BHopping is ever disabled.

Bot Support would be nice, but look how TFC turned out? Every server is chock full of bots.
The bot's were not reponsible for killing TFC, it was the bunnyhopping.
☯Coylie3☯ 3 Abr às 13:40 
But the bots helped.
[FaZin' It] EarthCrash 3 Abr às 14:19 
Originalmente postado por Coylie3:
But the bots helped.
The bots didn't do anything to help kill TFC, it was the player's lack of interest and not dedicating to the game anymore. The Bots are there so TFC won't look like a total wasteland. Please explain to me how Bots killed TFC...
☣MG☣ CyborgParrot™ 3 Abr às 15:40 
Originalmente postado por FaZin' It EarthCrash:
The bots didn't do anything to help kill TFC, it was the player's lack of interest and not dedicating to the game anymore. The Bots are there so TFC won't look like a total wasteland. Please explain to me how Bots killed TFC...
For once I agree with you.
A mostrar 1-9 de 9 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50