Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Heart Beater [with particles]
Stats
I'm thinking less damage on melee hit. with melee causes 6 second bleed. When struck by the heart the victum will suffer bleed, the farther away the victum was from the scout, the longer the bleed time.
Ultima modifica da Polyergus; 11 ott 2013, ore 12:48
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 30
Ok that will make the Wrap assassin look useless.
Messaggio originale di Enternet Destroyer:
You're right I was only thinking about Sandman and Boston Basher when I wrote that.
Ultima modifica da Polyergus; 13 ott 2013, ore 13:44
If they add this, probably will be a reskin of the wrap assassim but it's fine :)
My idea would be that if you hit an enemy with the heart, it will get a damage or speed penalty (fell in love) instead of damage. Penalty rises as the heart travels further.
Downside would be... Longer charge (than, say a Sandman) or decreased attack speed.
if you hit enemy with hearth you receive health(nothhing op like 4 per second the time will be not more like 10 seconds) and if you hit enym with a bat i will make bleed effect but lower damage no crits maybe a fire dmage penalty.
i was thinking that the heart gives people a 3 second jarate affect,but that doesnt really make sense.
guys its realy a reskin of the wrap assassin
Messaggio originale di Enternet Destroyer:
Its is already useless as is.
Messaggio originale di Battle TornDemo Samedi :D:
guys its realy a reskin of the wrap assassin
crap weapon that is little used no.
The Heart Beater:
+On hit:Victims bleed for 6 seconds
+Alt-fire:Launces a heart to make enemies bleed
+Cannot be airblasted
-12% explosive damage taken
-Hearts cannot be picked up
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:
Still looking for a love mate? Why not use this bat to show them you'll give them someone's heart, true love...
Ultima modifica da Rudeus Greyrat; 14 ago 2014, ore 23:53
Messaggio originale di Lum:
My idea would be that if you hit an enemy with the heart, it will get a damage or speed penalty (fell in love) instead of damage. Penalty rises as the heart travels further.
Downside would be... Longer charge (than, say a Sandman) or decreased attack speed.
perfect, absolutley PERFECT! How about when they are like in "Love Stun" it has the Cloud 9 Effect around them?
It could work like the crusaders crossbow and heal teammates but do damage to foes. Obviously it wouldn't do much but enough for a small health kit and then it recharges at the same rate as the sandman
Ultima modifica da Jim Chalmers Gaming; 30 set 2014, ore 0:38
Messaggio originale di The Horror from Pirate Cove:
i was thinking that the heart gives people a 3 second jarate affect,but that doesnt really make sense.
I think that rather than jarate it would be milk and people could see them through walls.
25 Damage with heart projectile

Pros:
2HP damage each 1/2 second for 6 seconds with heart projectile.
Hitting a overhealed person does +15% damage
Gain back 100% of damage dealt as health with heart projectile (300% with moonshot) (Can't be overhealed by this)

Cons:
-20% Recharge rate
-40% Damage with bat
"The beams seem to try to redirect themselves to heal the dead heart other than the scout...?" (Cannot be healed by medics.)
Lucille anyone? (Walking Dead)
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 30
Per pagina: 1530 50