-Helms Deep- Reborn
Jao Shingan Jul 14, 2013 @ 9:44am
"Dr8b" Is Missing? Broken Flow?
I downloaded Helm's Deep about three days ago and have been happily playing ever since. Well, this morning I grogily arose and went to play, but I keep on getting "FLOW IS BROKEN-CANNOT POPULATE WORLD" and "DR8b is missing". I have restarted my PC and deleted and re-downloaded multiple times but to no avail. I've noticed others are having problems lately ♥♥♥ well. Why is the map so... Derpy lately?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
SeriouS_Samurai  [developer] Jul 22, 2013 @ 10:28am 
Broken flow:
I sent a long and detailed explanation to why there's a broken flow message to Valve since they also asked me about this. In short it was done on purpose: I use the broken flow as a trick to make the special infected walk a long distance without the special infected suiciding because they are too far away from the survivors, and to filter certain special infected from walking certain paths and also to disable hanging when you walk of an edge as a survivor. So I get 3 features using 1 trick which gives the error message.

Missing file:
I've never had this problem personally, but I would restart the game to see if that would help. You could also try unsubscribing to the mod and then subscribe again. If it doesn't appear in the addons list in-game it failed to install - or you simply have to wait a bit for it to load and appear in the addons list.
If absolutely nothing works and you're still having problems you could download the mod from a third party website and install the mod by placing the vpk file in your addons folder (which is for windows users in: c / program / steam / steamapps / common / left 4 dead 2 / left4dead2 / addons).
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50