-Helms Deep- Reborn
almi1701 26 May 2013 @ 2:51pm
Not appearing in List
I'm new to the workshop, so please be patient with me! I subscribed to the mod, allowed it the requisite time to download on the add-on list, and checked the box. I go to host a Local Survival game, but Helm's Deep is not on the list of maps. In fact, it says there are no add-on maps installed. Help?
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
< >
SeriouS_Samurai  [geliştirici] 26 May 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Hello almi1701,

Try these steps:

1. Subscribe to Helm's Deep Reborn, wait for download to finish (you could restart the game/steam after the download has finished but that's usually not necessary).
2. Start L4D2, in the main menu click "addons", check if Helm's Deep Reborn is in that list, if it is make sure it's checked (enabled).
3. Then go back to the main menu and click "Survival" (do not choose versus or scavenge because the map will be grayed out then). Then create a survival lobby for the map, if the map doesn't appear then do this: Download 5+ other maps from the L4D2 Steam Workshop and test whether or not they work.
almi1701 26 May 2013 @ 4:37pm 
I've done everything except the test thanks!
almi1701 26 May 2013 @ 4:46pm 
Actually, not a single one of the mods I have work.
SeriouS_Samurai  [geliştirici] 27 May 2013 @ 1:30pm 
It should appear in the list like this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148360938

Ok so you have followed the steps I provided in my first comment and that didn't work. You have tried other maps aswell and they didn't work either. What we could do is basically find someone who has the exact same system spec as you and find out whether or not mods work for that person. Could you please provide your system specs?
almi1701 27 May 2013 @ 1:32pm 
Sure: MacBook Pro 2011, OS X Lion v10.7.5. Do you need specs about RAM or Storage?
Skye * 2 Haz 2013 @ 12:27pm 
I'm using a Macbook Pro also and had the exact same issue. I discovered that the VPK file downloaded from the Workshop is inside of the addons\workshop folder, which doesn't load campaigns into the lists. I moved the VPK file out of the workshop folder and directly into the addons folder and it immediately appeared. Hope that helps you. I have to do that for any campaign I download from the workshop.
indefinitely indefatigable 2 Haz 2013 @ 8:43pm 
I have the same problem. The mod is checked in the addons list, but when I go to Survival and try to join a lobby, the game tells me to download the addon, which is already downloaded. I made sure it's the same version (18b). I'm on Windows 8.
almi1701 12 Tem 2013 @ 7:43pm 
I moved the vpk files into the addons folder, everything works fine except that there are duplicates of every mod, some of which don't function when checked. Otherwise it works!
Damidef 15 Tem 2013 @ 6:34pm 
Thanks for the solution!!
Lekgolo 20 Tem 2013 @ 12:30am 
I'm having the same issue but I'm running windows 7. Help?? It's not even showing up in the addon list. But i've seen it download
En son Lekgolo tarafından düzenlendi; 20 Tem 2013 @ 12:31am
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50