-Helms Deep- Reborn
SeriouS_Samurai  [developer] Apr 5, 2013 @ 6:12am
Changelog v.18
January 28, 2013

Changes from version 17b to 18:

- Deleted all soundtracks and voices used in the map from the movie. I tried really hard to get the rights/permission for the music, but I can't do it alone.

- All players survival record (time) has been reset to 0.

- Gascans can no longer be picked up from from wooden traps (that drop down explosives when you shoot them)(This is because experienced players would shoot the wooden traps then move and save the gascans until the horses blocked the armory).

- Gascans that can't be picked up are now orange color.

- Deleted 1 pipe bomb at the top of the stairs which you use to fall back at approx. 7mins.

- Deleted 1 molotov at the L4D1 bots location.

- Deleted 1 molotov and 1 pipe bomb close to the L4D1 bots location on the Deeping wall (To encourage experienced players to pick up a molotov/pipe bomb in the armory at the start).

- Deleted 1 pill(s) behind the L4D1 bots location at the platform.

- Deleted 1 molotov by the hay bales and saddles as you exit the keep and turn left.

- Deleted 1 molotov and 1 medkit by the hay bales outdoor below the wooden trap (when you shoot it explosives drop down).

- Deleted 1 gascan and 1 pill(s) on the second floor inside the keep.

- Deleted 1 gascan and 1 m60 inside the great hall (king's throne).

- Deleted unnecessary invisible walls and an unnecessary trigger_push.

- Gandalf no longer deals damage to special infected (tanks etc.).

- The sides of the hornburg (not the burning hay in the tunnel) unlocks 6 sec earlier for the enemies after you've lost the gate.

- Maximum tank spawn starts 5 seconds earlier when holding the stairs which you use to fall back at approx 7 mins.

- Deleted server logo from the vpk (of servers that no longer host the map).

- Deleted the readme.txt file inside the vpk, because credits have been moved to my website and the file also caused conflicts with other vpks (according to the feedback i've received).

- Players that don't have the vpk and click a public game in the menu will now be redirected to my website (changed website in the vpk).

- The "stack of gascans" inside the great hall (king's throne) now auto breaks earlier which means the the mounted machine gun will be set on fire earlier aswell (approx. 15 sec earlier).