-Helms Deep- Reborn
SoHazed 24 ноември 2013 в 12:10след.
Map stars then crashes to my desktop
when i leave the start room i get a crah erro that brings me to desktop all my other maps work fine and this one does not any help would be nice
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
SeriouS_Samurai  [разработчик] 24 ноември 2013 в 4:19след. 
You could try one or more of these suggestions if you are crashing:
1. Try disabling any other addons/vpks installed (for instance if you have an addon which improves resolution of textures etc.).
2. Disable any server plugins you are using (extra bots spawn etc.).
3. Try lowering the graphics/video settings in game options.
4. You could check if other programs running in the background might be using up all your memory (Windows update, anti-virus scan/update, skype, teamspeak etc.).
5. Try playing the game in windowed mode.
6. Try verifying integrity of game cache: Start Steam, go to your Library, right click L4D2 in your game list and select properties, then click Local Files tab and finally click Verify integrity of game cache.
Последно редактиран от SeriouS_Samurai; 17 август в 11:19сут.
SoHazed 25 ноември 2013 в 10:26сут. 
ok thanks i will try some of these soon and post the results
starstrucksam 27 декември 2013 в 7:16сут. 
And he never posted the result...
SoHazed 27 декември 2013 в 9:05след. 
the map works fine now.thanks alot :)
Cakekake 31 декември 2013 в 8:44сут. 
Still doesnt work for me it just says: 505/ - infected: UTIL_SetModel: not precached: models/infected/common_male_dressShirt_jeans.mdl
SugaJacky0 29 юни в 12:41сут. 
ty
BIC DONG 10 юли в 2:45след. 
I join a game my friend is hosting on the helms deep map, choose a character, then it just says "ERROR: FLOW IS BROKEN - DIRECTOR CANNOT POPULATE WORLD" and kicks me out, and then says "server is enforcing consistency for this file: addons/helms_dr20.vpk" ... help?
The Pink Sock Wearing Ninja 15 август в 3:39след. 
Thanks this helped me run your awesome survival map :D
SeriouS_Samurai  [разработчик] 17 август в 12:06след. 
Great to see that you were able to fix it. I moved up suggestion no.6 to my first reply so you got them all in one place, easier overview. There are a lot more suggestions that could be added to the list, for instance I used to play games with a dual gpu (GTX 295) graphics card and it used to crash a lot, but then I replaced it with single gpu (GTX 660) and I haven't had any real problems since.
Последно редактиран от SeriouS_Samurai; 17 август в 12:08след.
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50