-Helms Deep- Reborn
OwnageBurst 2013. nov. 10. @ de. 6:06
Can't hear the music?
There "was" Lord of the Ring battle for helms deep music that would play while your surviving, but it's not working? I uninstalled the mod, reinstalled, activated just this mod but I still cannot hear any of the music. Help?
115/16 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
SeriouS_Samurai  [Fejlesztő] 2013. nov. 11. @ du. 3:18 
It's not working because I removed it. I don't have the rights/permission to use the music from the film, so I was simply asked to remove it. It was removed in version 18 as you can read here: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/121068229/828935361202499038/
OwnageBurst 2013. nov. 11. @ du. 3:30 
God damnit. That music was the best :(
gringo 2013. nov. 15. @ du. 3:20 
PLEASE GET THE RIGHTS.
bendaork 2013. nov. 28. @ de. 6:23 
then why dont we all chip in to help? we cant just demand the author to buy the rights!
OwnageBurst 2013. nov. 28. @ du. 2:41 
Who cares? its a damn sound track, like your going to face copy wright issues.
Legolas 2013. dec. 28. @ de. 8:15 
is there a link to the older version you could give us?
Slade 2013. dec. 30. @ du. 11:40 
SeriouS_Samurai eredeti hozzászólása:
It's not working because I removed it. I don't have the rights/permission to use the music from the film, so I was simply asked to remove it. It was removed in version 18 as you can read here: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/121068229/828935361202499038/

Hey Daniel, why not use a third-part script program synchronized with the game like sourcemod, to play the tracks directly from the web, like soundcloud or youtube, because there is scripts to play radio stations that I knew in Counter-Strike Source that are able to do that.
Isador jan. 1. @ du. 1:52 
Damn the music was one of the best thing on this. Is there any way how to put it back manualy?
Rootbeer128 jan. 2. @ de. 9:27 
DJ Gui Mazoni eredeti hozzászólása:

Hey Daniel, why not use a third-part script program synchronized with the game like sourcemod, to play the tracks directly from the web, like soundcloud or youtube, because there is scripts to play radio stations that I knew in Counter-Strike Source that are able to do that.

I know this might be a little late but... I too miss the old music... If you were able to do that (SeriouS_Samurai) (without fear of copyright reprimand), many of us would be appreciative.
WiZ febr. 4. @ du. 9:42 
Wow thats crazy thinking who told you to remove it.
Ok how about the other tons of mods with that music or other music?
How come that person dont remove that stuff? Really?
Rootbeer128 febr. 5. @ de. 9:34 
WiZ eredeti hozzászólása:
Wow thats crazy thinking who told you to remove it.
Ok how about the other tons of mods with that music or other music?
How come that person dont remove that stuff? Really?

Actually, I'm suprised more music mods haven't been removed. It's legal to mod L4D2 to feature your own music, and it's legal to share a mod that allows you to change the music, but sharing the music itself...

That's what the copyright holders are so worried about. Someone could download a music mod, convert the songs within back to mp3, and have free music.
♕ Country-Steak: Sauce jún. 2. @ de. 5:14 
To get more enjoyment out of playing on this map, I had the idea of looping the Helms Deep theme from the LOTR soundtrack and having it play in the background in my usual browser: http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=05XBQv0dUkA

Give it a try, I find it works well.
TheCanadianFox jún. 21. @ de. 7:14 
Man,that music was great,its toooooooo bad to see that it's gone :c
Oh well he removed it and I won't complain :/
Gumshot69 jún. 24. @ du. 1:04 
♕ Country-Steak: Sauce thanks for the advice, great solution, i just wana share the track i find more appropriate: http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=_dypVv0NouI (its much longer so u dont get tired of it repeating itself)
Osael jún. 28. @ de. 9:37 
Music was 95% of fun out there.. Please, try to bring it back.
115/16 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50