-Helms Deep- Reborn
SeriouS_Samurai  [δημιουργός] 18 Ιαν @ 4:13πμ
Changelog v.20
January 18, 2014

Changes from version 19 to 20:

- Added a new kill counter which will display how many kills each player/bot has on the HUD (upper left corner on the screen). The kill counter was created by The Fish for Helm's Deep Reborn. Special thanks to Rectus for support.
The idea behind the kill counter is that it should make it more competitive between players playing in the current game. The kills will reset to 0 for everyone when you restart the round.

Gimli: Legolas! Two already!
Legolas: I'm on seventeen!
Gimli: Huh? I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!

Special infected will count as 1 kill (Gimli: That still only counts as one!).

Note: Even though I've set the maximum amount of characters that will be displayed for each name to 10, depending on which display resolution you play on the size of the custom HUD will be different and might take up too much space on your screen.
Chat commands: If you want to hide the custom HUD write !hidekills and to show it again write !showkills in chat, however this will show/hide the custom HUD for all players and not just for the player who wrote one of the chat commands.

- Added a new magical melee weapon known as Sting, created by greenhood. Sting can be found in the armory (starting area). It has a custom HUD icon - but what makes makes this melee magical is that the blade will appear bluish in fights (it does not automatically appear blue when enemies are nearby you need to fight and hit something that can bleed).

- Deleted 1 out of 2 fire axes in the armory.

- All players' survival record (time) has been reset to 0.

- Added 1 more sword and shield melee weapon because it was a popular request from the community. There is a total of 2 sword and shield melee weapons and they can both be found in the armory.

- Previously the gate would automatically break at approximately 15 mins, however now the gate will now automatically break 20 seconds earlier (Just to make it more interesting for experienced players who actually manage to hold the gate for that long).

- Reworked explosive- and incendiary ammo placements (see list below).
a) The 2 explosive ammo boxes inside the armory are now already deployed, this prevents players from easily causing the L4D1 bots to move and block paths after the Deeping wall explodes. This also prevents the tactic with players moving and saving all the explosive ammo until the horses block the armory.

b) The incendiary ammo outside the keep (close to the witch) is now already deployed, this prevents people from deploying it inside the great hall and saving it until the horses block the armory.

- There is now a hud icon for the sword and shield melee weapon (instead of just an empty secondary weapon hud box). The hud icon for the sword and shield melee weapon was made by Tsar.

- Slightly reduced the damage that the sword and shield melee weapon deals.

- Fixed the hatchet melee weapon's icon, the entire icon is now visible in the secondary melee weapon hud box.

- Slightly reduced the damage that the hatchet melee weapon deals. All custom melee weapons are still very powerful.

- Minor optimizations (Deleted an unnecessary input for the gate detail...).

Visit my website at http://serioussamurai.webs.com/
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από SeriouS_Samurai; 20 Ιαν @ 10:43πμ