Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Homesick
Live_2_Win 28 сен, 2013 @ 8:49
This isnt a game.
Its a technical demo/showcase of lighting setup. Why he wants to make this into a game??? Homesick???
Показано 13 из 3 комментариев
< >
Servetus 11 окт, 2013 @ 8:04 
Your incredulity seems to be keeping you from noticing the highly atmospheric music and the plainly 'game' oriented description. I agree that trailers often reveal more of the concepts/story of a game, but I don't believe this will be a game that is so simple to set the stage for. It looks as if it will be more of a quiet experience. A meditative game.

My 2 cents.
Live_2_Win 15 окт, 2013 @ 14:47 
Изначально опубликовано Servetus:
Your incredulity seems to be keeping you from noticing the highly atmospheric music and the plainly 'game' oriented description. I agree that trailers often reveal more of the concepts/story of a game, but I don't believe this will be a game that is so simple to set the stage for. It looks as if it will be more of a quiet experience. A meditative game.

My 2 cents.

Wasn't the music stolen? Screenshots looks more like renders than a game.
Servetus 22 окт, 2013 @ 8:46 
Stolen? It's been publicly stated that there is an issue with the music, but it appears (regrettably) to be a result of miscommunication. A basic contract should have been written and signed. Sadly a lesson we all learn in time is that spoken agreements can't always be trusted. They are working to resolve it.

The video was made for the greenlight project- you do understand that the game is in development, right? That means that they only had/have so much to display because it isn't a complete project. It was only meant to spark people's interest. Anyhow, if that doesn't at least assauge your concerns I can't say anymore.

Take it easy chris1980.
Показано 13 из 3 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50