Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

Homesick
chris1980 28 set 2013, ore 8:49
This isnt a game.
Its a technical demo/showcase of lighting setup. Why he wants to make this into a game??? Homesick???
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
< >
Servetus 11 ott 2013, ore 8:04 
Your incredulity seems to be keeping you from noticing the highly atmospheric music and the plainly 'game' oriented description. I agree that trailers often reveal more of the concepts/story of a game, but I don't believe this will be a game that is so simple to set the stage for. It looks as if it will be more of a quiet experience. A meditative game.

My 2 cents.
chris1980 15 ott 2013, ore 14:47 
Messaggio originale di Servetus:
Your incredulity seems to be keeping you from noticing the highly atmospheric music and the plainly 'game' oriented description. I agree that trailers often reveal more of the concepts/story of a game, but I don't believe this will be a game that is so simple to set the stage for. It looks as if it will be more of a quiet experience. A meditative game.

My 2 cents.

Wasn't the music stolen? Screenshots looks more like renders than a game.
Servetus 22 ott 2013, ore 8:46 
Stolen? It's been publicly stated that there is an issue with the music, but it appears (regrettably) to be a result of miscommunication. A basic contract should have been written and signed. Sadly a lesson we all learn in time is that spoken agreements can't always be trusted. They are working to resolve it.

The video was made for the greenlight project- you do understand that the game is in development, right? That means that they only had/have so much to display because it isn't a complete project. It was only meant to spark people's interest. Anyhow, if that doesn't at least assauge your concerns I can't say anymore.

Take it easy chris1980.
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50