Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Homesick
GREEN (no sound temp.) 21 ian., 2013 @ 5:17pm
the story
can u tell me more about the story?
Afişate 1-14 din 14 de comentarii
< >
opengraybox 22 ian., 2013 @ 1:23pm 
video looks great - realy looking forward to play it !!!
luckypause  [dezvoltator] 22 ian., 2013 @ 1:46pm 
Thanks for the question! The game has a really strong story, with a definitive ending. But I don't want to say too much about the story, because I want the players to discover it as they play. It's the huge mystery of the game; who you are, what you are doing, why you have the nightmares. The answers to these questions are revealed organically as you solve the puzzles and unlock new areas. I will say, however, that it is all connected. I think players will really enjoy the story, and I don't want to spoil that aspect of the game for them.

Also we will be posting a few screen shots of some puzzle stuff later this week.
RetroGamerNerdWorld 23 ian., 2013 @ 4:19pm 
This game looks great, but I'm not one hundred percent sure of the theme. Is it like a horror game, adventure, puzzle? The graphics are great and the posted videos look amazing, but I'd like to know more about what to expect.
luckypause  [dezvoltator] 24 ian., 2013 @ 1:02am 
@PeachsLuckyDay - Homesick is an adventure game, with puzzles. I wouldn't say it is in the genre of horror games.
Etllau 13 feb., 2013 @ 3:38pm 
Video is really great. Game has very attractive atmosphere. After watching the video I really want to try this!
P.S. I don't know why but this game resembles me another one advanture "Dear Esther"))
Zer0 19 feb., 2013 @ 12:15am 
If it turns out to be like Dear Esther... Have my money. Can't wait for this.
Lee 1 mart., 2013 @ 11:36am 
i really want to play it, but hope the price is suitable(hope less than10$ then i will buy)
Editat ultima dată de Lee; 1 mart., 2013 @ 11:37am
Lee 10 mart., 2013 @ 1:09am 
can it support different language? i am not english native speaker
Guhcampos 11 mart., 2013 @ 6:50am 
May I guess? You are dead living in your old home and dream of your assassination.
[UmbrA] |NRR| circasomnia 23 mart., 2013 @ 10:46pm 
Reminds me of Dear Esther and The Light.
hope this one shines though.
olm o. 17 mai, 2013 @ 4:20am 
looking forward to play the game :) <3
Defendo 18 mai, 2013 @ 1:44am 
It looks good but the video tells me nothing other than there are lots of floating blobs ...
Modest Princess 24 mai, 2013 @ 4:01am 
Really Want To Play!
Vox Placitum 24 mai, 2013 @ 6:01am 
Would you consider releasing a demo of the very beginning? I am intrigued but feel like I need to experience a bit of the story before I would commit.
Afişate 1-14 din 14 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50