Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Homesick
GREEN 21. Jan. 2013 um 17:17 Uhr
the story
can u tell me more about the story?
Beiträge 1 - 14 von 14
< >
Er Yei 22. Jan. 2013 um 13:23 Uhr 
video looks great - realy looking forward to play it !!!
luckypause  [Entwickler] 22. Jan. 2013 um 13:46 Uhr 
Thanks for the question! The game has a really strong story, with a definitive ending. But I don't want to say too much about the story, because I want the players to discover it as they play. It's the huge mystery of the game; who you are, what you are doing, why you have the nightmares. The answers to these questions are revealed organically as you solve the puzzles and unlock new areas. I will say, however, that it is all connected. I think players will really enjoy the story, and I don't want to spoil that aspect of the game for them.

Also we will be posting a few screen shots of some puzzle stuff later this week.
RetroGamerNerdWorld 23. Jan. 2013 um 16:19 Uhr 
This game looks great, but I'm not one hundred percent sure of the theme. Is it like a horror game, adventure, puzzle? The graphics are great and the posted videos look amazing, but I'd like to know more about what to expect.
luckypause  [Entwickler] 24. Jan. 2013 um 1:02 Uhr 
@PeachsLuckyDay - Homesick is an adventure game, with puzzles. I wouldn't say it is in the genre of horror games.
Etllau 13. Feb. 2013 um 15:38 Uhr 
Video is really great. Game has very attractive atmosphere. After watching the video I really want to try this!
P.S. I don't know why but this game resembles me another one advanture "Dear Esther"))
Zer0 19. Feb. 2013 um 0:15 Uhr 
If it turns out to be like Dear Esther... Have my money. Can't wait for this.
Lee 1. März 2013 um 11:36 Uhr 
i really want to play it, but hope the price is suitable(hope less than10$ then i will buy)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lee; 1. März 2013 um 11:37 Uhr
Lee 10. März 2013 um 1:09 Uhr 
can it support different language? i am not english native speaker
Guhcampos 11. März 2013 um 6:50 Uhr 
May I guess? You are dead living in your old home and dream of your assassination.
[UmbrA] circasomnia 23. März 2013 um 22:46 Uhr 
Reminds me of Dear Esther and The Light.
hope this one shines though.
olm o. 17. Mai 2013 um 4:20 Uhr 
looking forward to play the game :) <3
Defendo 18. Mai 2013 um 1:44 Uhr 
It looks good but the video tells me nothing other than there are lots of floating blobs ...
Modest Princess 24. Mai 2013 um 4:01 Uhr 
Really Want To Play!
Vox Placitum 24. Mai 2013 um 6:01 Uhr 
Would you consider releasing a demo of the very beginning? I am intrigued but feel like I need to experience a bit of the story before I would commit.
Beiträge 1 - 14 von 14
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50