This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Homesick
GREEN Jan 21, 2013 @ 5:17pm
the story
can u tell me more about the story?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
opengraybox Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
video looks great - realy looking forward to play it !!!
luckypause  [developer] Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
Thanks for the question! The game has a really strong story, with a definitive ending. But I don't want to say too much about the story, because I want the players to discover it as they play. It's the huge mystery of the game; who you are, what you are doing, why you have the nightmares. The answers to these questions are revealed organically as you solve the puzzles and unlock new areas. I will say, however, that it is all connected. I think players will really enjoy the story, and I don't want to spoil that aspect of the game for them.

Also we will be posting a few screen shots of some puzzle stuff later this week.
RetroGamerNerdWorld Jan 23, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
This game looks great, but I'm not one hundred percent sure of the theme. Is it like a horror game, adventure, puzzle? The graphics are great and the posted videos look amazing, but I'd like to know more about what to expect.
luckypause  [developer] Jan 24, 2013 @ 1:02am 
@PeachsLuckyDay - Homesick is an adventure game, with puzzles. I wouldn't say it is in the genre of horror games.
Etllau Feb 13, 2013 @ 3:38pm 
Video is really great. Game has very attractive atmosphere. After watching the video I really want to try this!
P.S. I don't know why but this game resembles me another one advanture "Dear Esther"))
Zer0 Feb 19, 2013 @ 12:15am 
If it turns out to be like Dear Esther... Have my money. Can't wait for this.
Lee Mar 1, 2013 @ 11:36am 
i really want to play it, but hope the price is suitable(hope less than10$ then i will buy)
Last edited by Lee; Mar 1, 2013 @ 11:37am
Lee Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:09am 
can it support different language? i am not english native speaker
Guhcampos Mar 11, 2013 @ 6:50am 
May I guess? You are dead living in your old home and dream of your assassination.
[UmbrA] circasomnia Mar 23, 2013 @ 10:46pm 
Reminds me of Dear Esther and The Light.
hope this one shines though.
olm o. May 17, 2013 @ 4:20am 
looking forward to play the game :) <3
Defendo May 18, 2013 @ 1:44am 
It looks good but the video tells me nothing other than there are lots of floating blobs ...
Modest Princess May 24, 2013 @ 4:01am 
Really Want To Play!
Vox Placitum May 24, 2013 @ 6:01am 
Would you consider releasing a demo of the very beginning? I am intrigued but feel like I need to experience a bit of the story before I would commit.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50