This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Galactic Arms Race
Lucidus Feb 4, 2013 @ 3:28pm
Gamepad?
Hi I won a copy on SG, thanks :)

Does it support the gamepad? I move the analogue sticks and the ship moves around and trigger fires it but the aim doesn't work. Mouse and KB work fine but I find gamepad more comfortable to use.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
sxemskymonkey Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:06pm 
i prefer gamepad too. im in a recliner in front of a tv, so keyboard mouse doesnt work too well...
Dan Feb 4, 2013 @ 9:23pm 
I would also like gamepad support - I have not tried it out yet but I do enjoy the ability to use my wired 360 controller and figure out for myself if I like that better than M + KB or not.
FunnyCide Feb 5, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
After playing with M +KB, I have to agree, I'd like to see the 360 controller supported. I find WSAD + QE to be very awkward for movement + camera control.

Thank you for the game. I've enjoyed what I've played so far!
Polymath-Z Feb 7, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
I also would like to see gamepad support. I feel it's easier to navigate and shoot with the gamepad, but then I'm unable to switch weapons, collect weapons and upgrades, or access menus without switching over to my mouse.
Deevo Feb 7, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
+1
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ketcham1009 Feb 7, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Id like the controlls for the Gamepad/360 controller to be similar to Beat Hazard
Astral Projection  [developer] Feb 11, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
We had it but it didn't work very well, but putting it back in is a possibility though. Basically it would it be Stick 1 to navigate and Stick 2 as the mouse.
Novaflare Feb 16, 2013 @ 11:13am 
+1 for xbox 360 controller support if it's done properly
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50