This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Galactic Arms Race
Lucidus Feb 4, 2013 @ 3:28pm
Gamepad?
Hi I won a copy on SG, thanks :)

Does it support the gamepad? I move the analogue sticks and the ship moves around and trigger fires it but the aim doesn't work. Mouse and KB work fine but I find gamepad more comfortable to use.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
sxemskymonkey Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:06pm 
i prefer gamepad too. im in a recliner in front of a tv, so keyboard mouse doesnt work too well...
Dan Feb 4, 2013 @ 9:23pm 
I would also like gamepad support - I have not tried it out yet but I do enjoy the ability to use my wired 360 controller and figure out for myself if I like that better than M + KB or not.
FunnyCide Feb 5, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
After playing with M +KB, I have to agree, I'd like to see the 360 controller supported. I find WSAD + QE to be very awkward for movement + camera control.

Thank you for the game. I've enjoyed what I've played so far!
[GF] Steel Feb 7, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
I also would like to see gamepad support. I feel it's easier to navigate and shoot with the gamepad, but then I'm unable to switch weapons, collect weapons and upgrades, or access menus without switching over to my mouse.
+1
ketcham1009 Feb 7, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Id like the controlls for the Gamepad/360 controller to be similar to Beat Hazard
Astral Projection  [developer] Feb 11, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
We had it but it didn't work very well, but putting it back in is a possibility though. Basically it would it be Stick 1 to navigate and Stick 2 as the mouse.
Novaflare Feb 16, 2013 @ 11:13am 
+1 for xbox 360 controller support if it's done properly
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50