This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Freedom Planet
Oakreef Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:17am
Graphics bug
Don't know if the devs read this but I have a strange bug in the demo build

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594761502115965463/C83C2E849B4FDB9989AFAC50F4A1B1727A0EA97E/

See the box in the top left corner? That's the actual game playing. The rest of the screen is a frozen image. Very strangely when running the game with the Steam overlay enabled the game fixes itself as long as the overlay has a popup such as when getting a message from a friend. As soon as the popup is gone I'm back to playing in the top left corner. A friend volunteered to spam me with messages the entire time I was playing to keep the resolution full, but that's hardly particle :P
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 9:34am 
What's your operating system? And what version of DirectX do you currently have?
Oakreef Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:57am 
Sorry should have had more details from the start. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. dxdiag is claiming I have Direct X 11 but I didn't think either of my graphics chips support DX11. I'm running from an Asus Eee PC 1215n which has both an integrated Intel graphics chip and an nVidia ION graphics card designed for netbooks. From the settings I have on it should be running off the ION. It's a funny setup so I don't really blame games for having issues with it, especially when the game isn't even released yet.

After having a look on your site I added /DIB to the end of the shortcut which made it properly show up in fullscreen but stopped the Steam overlay working.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50