Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Freedom Planet
GalaxyTrail  [utvecklare] 28 feb, 2013 @ 2:12pm
Preview: Milla Gameplay
Ahoy Steamsters! We thought we'd share a little something with you that we've been working on lately.

Milla Bassett is now fully functional, and we've been putting a lot of work lately into her first stage, Aqua Tunnel. (Unlike Lilac and Carol, she doesn't play through Dragon Valley.) If you're interested, we've uploaded a beta video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9zEDO2zyeU

The "hah!" sounds that play when she floats are a placeholder. They'll be less annoying in the next video - we promise.

Since the video, we've also updated the HUD a little bit to make the numbers easier to read: (link)[i54.tinypic.com]
Senast ändrad av GalaxyTrail; 28 feb, 2013 @ 2:13pm
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
the1stMoyatia 21 jun, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
This level is amazing!
Valzeras 22 jun, 2013 @ 8:52am 
reminds me of the hydrocity zone
Ciggma Khint 24 jun, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
now i'm am looking forward to play as Milla. her gameplay style is quite unique, using energy based powers and a slowish speed. my guess is that her gameplay style will be more puzzle based then the other two. plus with that pick-up ability, she will be the powerhouse in the group with the throwing ability
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50