Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Freedom Planet
GalaxyTrail  [autor] 28 Fev, 2013 às 14:12
Preview: Milla Gameplay
Ahoy Steamsters! We thought we'd share a little something with you that we've been working on lately.

Milla Bassett is now fully functional, and we've been putting a lot of work lately into her first stage, Aqua Tunnel. (Unlike Lilac and Carol, she doesn't play through Dragon Valley.) If you're interested, we've uploaded a beta video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9zEDO2zyeU

The "hah!" sounds that play when she floats are a placeholder. They'll be less annoying in the next video - we promise.

Since the video, we've also updated the HUD a little bit to make the numbers easier to read: (link)[i54.tinypic.com]
Última alteração por GalaxyTrail; 28 Fev, 2013 às 14:13
A mostrar 1-3 de 3 comentários
< >
the1stMoyatia 21 Jun, 2013 às 21:08 
This level is amazing!
Valzeras 22 Jun, 2013 às 8:52 
reminds me of the hydrocity zone
Ciggma Khint 24 Jun, 2013 às 21:42 
now i'm am looking forward to play as Milla. her gameplay style is quite unique, using energy based powers and a slowish speed. my guess is that her gameplay style will be more puzzle based then the other two. plus with that pick-up ability, she will be the powerhouse in the group with the throwing ability
A mostrar 1-3 de 3 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50