Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Freedom Planet
[CGC] Christmas Ebola-chan 2013. nov. 7. @ de. 9:38
Concerned about copyright
Hello there. I make this discussion because I am a little bit worried. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about this game and I'm impatiently waiting for it to come out, but I fear that at some point a pack of lawyers from SEGA and Sonic Team come crashing through your doors, windows and walls, armed with heavy weaponry and screaming 'STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU VIOLATED THE COPYRIGHT!'

Have you guys at Team GalaxyTrail made sure you are not stepping on any toes in this regard? I would be very sad if this game was just about to come out and the copyright bomb was dropped with no warning right at that moment.
15/5 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
GamefreakDX 2013. nov. 7. @ de. 10:43 
Well they say they're going to make Freedom Planet break off from being a Sonic clone, so I think it'll be fine.
GalaxyTrail  [Fejlesztő] 2013. nov. 7. @ du. 2:18 
I have contacted a representative of Sega about our copyright concerns, and he told me that we have nothing to worry about. If Sega was going to file a lawsuit for copyright infringement, they would have done so during our Kickstarter campaign earlier this year, since that marked a point in time when we were profiting from the idea behind the game.

Admittedly, our trailer is quite outdated as well, which probably adds to your concerns. We're hoping to get a new one made soon that better represents what the game has turned into over the past few months.

Hopefully that puts your concerns to rest. :)
[CGC] Christmas Ebola-chan 2013. nov. 8. @ de. 1:43 
GalaxyTrail eredeti hozzászólása:
I have contacted a representative of Sega about our copyright concerns, and he told me that we have nothing to worry about. If Sega was going to file a lawsuit for copyright infringement, they would have done so during our Kickstarter campaign earlier this year, since that marked a point in time when we were profiting from the idea behind the game.

Admittedly, our trailer is quite outdated as well, which probably adds to your concerns. We're hoping to get a new one made soon that better represents what the game has turned into over the past few months.

Hopefully that puts your concerns to rest. :)

These are good news. I am much more relieved now. Thank you for taking your time to put my concerns to rest.
metalders 2013. nov. 12. @ de. 11:53 
Think about it Mary Guertena. This game may remind of Sonic, but it has much more content related to other franchise such as Gunstar Heroes, but still original.

I'm pretty confident they will succeed too.
GARS máj. 18. @ du. 3:22 
Well, I think the Copyright isn't a problem. Take, for example, the Mario Kart. Many racing games has copied Mario Kart and nobody complains about it...

The game is amazing in that way, and I am, like you, excited for this game. :)
15/5 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50