This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Freedom Planet
Dragonite43 Jan 7 @ 10:48am
Release Date
On steam you stated that this game would be released in early 2014. Is this still true or will the game be pushed back?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Jan 8 @ 10:51am 
We're currently slated for a release in the spring, sometime in late April. I think there are a few factors at work that could influence when we release though, including whether or not we make it to PAX East in March. We'll make an announcement if we decide we need to wait a bit longer, but in the meantime, that's where we stand. :)
Dragonite43 Jan 8 @ 4:18pm 
Thanks.
Ultima X20 Jan 8 @ 10:33pm 
i cant wait to buy and play it
☯Coylie3☯ Jan 12 @ 1:40pm 
Cannot wait. Is the kickstarter page still up?

Out of every game I've anticipated, this takes the top spot. I've got demo 1.6 already downloaded.

Love it so far!
Last edited by ☯Coylie3☯; Jan 12 @ 1:42pm
Badass Jan 17 @ 5:52am 
Originally posted by GalaxyTrail:
We're currently slated for a release in the spring, sometime in late April. I think there are a few factors at work that could influence when we release though, including whether or not we make it to PAX East in March. We'll make an announcement if we decide we need to wait a bit longer, but in the meantime, that's where we stand. :)

I've been waiting over 6 months for this game and it's driving me crazy!
MerlinCross Jan 18 @ 12:13am 
I hate to be 'that guy' but I didn't see a price on the front page. Could we get a guess of what the cost will be?
Shane TC Jan 23 @ 7:40am 
I'm thinking it'll be anywhere between $10-15, based on the pre-order deal. That's just a guess, though it is a fairly logical assumption to make.
NoVa Feb 7 @ 11:39pm 
Well, the game was $10, and then $20 for the Soundtrack as well. I guess it could be the same price on the Steam Store when it's available.
Le Dapper Greninja Feb 11 @ 7:23am 
Just making sure... but was a donation received from tristan.kturner@gmail.com or blairarh@yahoo.com?
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Feb 23 @ 8:10pm 
Originally posted by Phantom R:
Just making sure... but was a donation received from tristan.kturner@gmail.com or blairarh@yahoo.com?

I just checked our database and it doesn't seem like either of those emails are in there. Is there another email you might have used? What date did you donate?
the1stMoyatia May 6 @ 8:34pm 
I'm still anticipating on the release date on this game. Do you suppose it'll come out in a few weeks?
Originally posted by ;540741130922668444:
I'm still anticipating on the release date on this game. Do you suppose it'll come out in a few weeks?
It's only the middle of may...
FoxgirlAreCute May 13 @ 2:09pm 
someone said it was push back to june. true?
Blake Narrow May 17 @ 8:27am 
Originally posted by Raynor:
Yup. I think it's June 30th.
FoxgirlAreCute May 17 @ 5:02pm 
Originally posted by Blake Narrow:
Originally posted by Raynor:
Yup. I think it's June 30th.
thx. man, i wish they set up a pre-order on steam
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50