This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Freedom Planet
Totally Not Sonic Jun 23, 2014 @ 12:49pm
Cost in Steam?
I really want to know what the Price is going to be.
Any notes on that? Just saying.
Or is it just that Steam Picks the price?
Last edited by Totally Not Sonic; Jun 23, 2014 @ 12:53pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Jun 23, 2014 @ 5:55pm 
I'm guessing around $14.99 depending on what Steam does. Hope that helps!
Sleven ♣™ Jun 23, 2014 @ 6:01pm 
$15 does sound like a fair price. I mean the Soundtrack will be an additional $5 or $10? If so then it was great to help out on that Kickstarter.
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Jun 24, 2014 @ 9:32pm 
We'll probably sell the soundtrack on Bandcamp or a similar service, but we haven't figured out a price yet. People who pledged for it on Kickstarter will get it for free of course. :)
Totally Not Sonic Jun 24, 2014 @ 10:09pm 
Originally posted by GalaxyTrail:
We'll probably sell the soundtrack on Bandcamp or a similar service, but we haven't figured out a price yet. People who pledged for it on Kickstarter will get it for free of course. :)
I'm I big sonic fan and this game is awesome compared to the older sonic games. And that soundtrack. Awesome.
Last edited by Totally Not Sonic; Jun 24, 2014 @ 10:10pm
ÐaZe➤ Jul 12, 2014 @ 9:14am 
Might look like i'm Necro'ing an old thread, but what would be the cost in € ? I mean, I did try my best to check and guess, but it never ended up being the same price.. (And yeah, I did conversions, comparaisons, etc..) Thanks in advance. Can't wait to play it !
Last edited by ÐaZe➤; Jul 12, 2014 @ 9:14am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50